1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by =_Racer Fi5h_=, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Hey guys!

I have recently purchased Assetto Corsa, along with all the Dream packs as I have waited my entire life for this, and I thought I would just say hi to the community.

I am quite an experienced Race Sim gamer, and I can't wait to experience Assetto Corsa!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Hello everyone Dec 8, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Hello Everyone {^_^} Jun 23, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Trouble with creating Hello World App May 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room First post, saying Hello Oct 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone have a painfully slow forum experiance? Say hello to Discourage mode. Aug 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello Everybody Jul 27, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Hello Jul 15, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello, Assetto Corsa seems to be reading the raw data of my pedals Jun 10, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello, friends, I require some pedal assistance Jun 9, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Hello guys ! How to download ? Aug 29, 2018
    General modding discussion Camera transition effect Hello! Is it possible to remove that fade effect in the transition of cam Jan 18, 2018
    General modding discussion Default Pilot Skin Model Hello! Aug 23, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions Hello everybody!! Jan 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Hello Jan 9, 2016
    Liveries Attempto racing mclaren 650s gt3 (hello kitty) released Dec 16, 2015

3. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Hello! Welcome... :)

Quffy and =_Racer Fi5h_= like this.
  4. Nao

Nao Alien

Welcome onboard :) What other sim/games are you driving in?

=_Racer Fi5h_= likes this.
  5. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

Welcome!:):):)

6. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Welcome, see you in my mirrors!

7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Welcome aboard. ;)

8. magzire

magzire Alien

Run while you still got time :)

9. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

Welcome mate :)

10. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

You don't know what you have stumbled into here. This isnt actually a race sim website. its the home of the molester-man... If he catches you, you get your butt hole fiddled with.

RUNNNN AWAAAAY

lol Welcome to the site dude, im sure you will enjoy yourself

=_Racer Fi5h_= and Tom 00 like this.
  11. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Ischemica, mistery, ears1991 and 3 others like this.
  12. Welcome to the wonderful world of Assetto Corsa!

13. Project cars primarily, but i've moved onto this due to its lack of cars. Its really hard to choose between the 2 games, but i've made the right choice hopefully! ;)

14. What the actual shiat phahahahahaa,

I really didn't expect that dude, but i'm glad to know i'm not the only creepy one on this forum! c:

15. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Welcome.

Forget PCars and join in:)

Which cars you like to drive and what are your fav tracks?

Cheers
    Robin

16. Your gonna wish you didn't ask me lol,

I'm yet to play Assetto Corsa, its literally on like 98% download so far, but here are a few of my favourite cars.

Corvette, Pagani Zonda R, Dodge Charger, Toyota Supra Mark IV RZ, Dodge Charger R/T, and literally any Ferrari.

When it comes to tracks, as long as they have tarmac and don't have too many windy bends, then its a track to me!

But i've got to say Brands Hatch has always been one of my all time favourites, along with Red Bull Ring due to their simplicity. c:

17. Guys i've been looking on http://assetto-db.com/ for modded cars, gonna pre-download some before I get into the game,

i've been wondering; do the cars created by the community resemble the same kind of detail as the cars in AC do? Because i'm going to be focusing on Cockpit mostly, so lets hope these cars don't have Minecraft textures! ;)

18. You will not be disappointed with the AC version :)

Fairbanks likes this.
  19. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

Welcome.

There's a good variety of cars to go at with AC and there are some sublime mods out there (Mazda 787 being my personal favourite). There'll definitely be something to suit your personal preferences. Enjoy, take the time to get used to AC (as it's a different kettle of fish to Pcars et al) and maybe see you out there one day for a rip around some of the gorgeous looking tracks.

Prepare yourself for some "fun" when you venture in to the pub server scene ;)

Christopher Low likes this.
  20. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

No they don't unfortunately:)

In car screenshot:

[​IMG]

Blue=sky
    Green=grass
    Black=track

Just fyi

Cheers
    Robin

Racert46, mistery, Festa_PWR and 2 others like this.