1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic Helmet Camera View

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by River Ruckus, Sep 11, 2016.

1. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

As this is the suggestion sub-forum for the console versions, I guess my request is most likely to be noticed in here:

I really really want an adjustable helmet camera that looks towards the apex and along the racing line. And let me freely adjust the degrees of head rotation and lean into corners. I have heard that the PC version has helmet view, but I reckon it is an unofficial mod, the only thing I found was this video on YouTube, and that looks highly modded:

Almost like I imagine it to be, although the head rotation could be even more pronounced for my liking.
    This would be especially usefull in Drift Events, as in reality you would look out of your side windows to see where you´re going most of the time.

paul_wev and ashasha like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface helmet view Monday at 5:06 PM
    ACC Gameplay ISSUE - When start a new practice, its set to helmet view Jul 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars #25 Santeloc Audi Low Res Helmet - Winkelhock Jun 13, 2019
    ACC User Interface Remove helmet in helmet cam view? Jun 11, 2019
    ACC User Interface Mirror in helmet view? May 31, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Helmet cam + user guide (control list - keys) May 30, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Black strip in Helmet Cam Apr 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Praise the helmet cam! Apr 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Helmet View Movement in VR Mar 15, 2019
    ACC Gameplay body roll with helmet cam Mar 12, 2019
    General modding discussion fifities type helmet Mar 1, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars dx sx buttons in helmet cam Feb 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface 488: Rolling start balloon overlap in helmet view Dec 19, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Helmet Cam Lambo Dec 17, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Helmet view in VR Nov 17, 2018

3. ashasha

ashasha Rookie

One of the best parts of PCARS is look to apex. Its really high on my personal wish list.

paul_wev likes this.