1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

help configuration

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by gerarrrr, Apr 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerarrrr

gerarrrr Rookie

I don't know if you can help me the photo looks a bit bad but it is appreciated the white streaks of the road come out as between cuts I don't know what parameter I have to touch to make them look good

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ACC resets brake configuration + problem downshifting Sep 1, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Need Help Understanding Weather in ACC Server Configuration Aug 31, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions SETUP - Why dont you include DUAL display configuration Aug 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Car configuration Aug 17, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions What ffb configuration with T500rs do you have after patch 1.03? Jul 28, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions configuration of wheel when can t use pedals Jul 25, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Problems with controller configuration Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Button configuration on T300rs Jun 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Server Setup - Configuration help - lack of settings May 6, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server Race time configuration May 6, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Event configuration Oct 21, 2019
    ACC General Discussions ACC Dedicated Server Event configuration Oct 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Help with dedicated server configuration (Elite gamers) Sep 25, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ACServer UDP configuration Aug 8, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals HELP A CONFIGURATION WITH COMMAND Aug 2, 2019

3. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Try to play with AA setting and if you have a power PC raise resolution scale.

4. gerarrrr

gerarrrr Rookie

[QUOTE = "PLebre, post: 1132274, member: 6042"] Intenta jugar con la configuraciĆ³n AA y si tienes una PC potente, aumenta la escala de resoluciĆ³n. [/ QUOTE]
    I already touched the AA and the resolution scale to 100 I don't know what can be

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.