1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Help for a beginner sim set up (hardware)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Boyfrom2K, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Boyfrom2K

Boyfrom2K Rookie

I'm not sure if I can post about this here and I'm sorry in advance, but everywhere else it says I have insufficient privileges to post/reply

I'm a complete newbie and want to buy a setup solely for drifting. I've decided on getting the reverb G2 and that's about it - I'd like recommendations on a wheel, shifter, pedals & handbrake (i think the USB analog handbrake is fine here off Ebay?) There's no real budget but I don't want to spend more for less if you get what I mean. I'd just like a decent kit that works quite well and as close as possible to IRL and can help me learn drifting using the mods in this game. Thanks in advance everyone I hope you have a good day

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room SimRacingXP - German speaking beginner friendly Community & League Jul 25, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Total beginner to racing games/sims Mar 15, 2014
    Physics Bugs & Issues Beginner driver needs help with FOV Dec 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Setup Guide for Beginners May 9, 2020
    ACC General Discussions The beginner's problems and various questions Mar 19, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC Screenshots Beginners' Guide Dec 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Career-beginners questions Oct 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Toxic beginner in competizione server Aug 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Beginner guide to Assetto Corsa Competizione? May 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Developer Minolin just posted playlist of his Tutorials for beginners in ACC (GERMAN language) Apr 16, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Beginner needs some driving advice Jun 25, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room ARL - Apex Racing League (GT3) - Signups open, Beginner friendly Jan 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Beginners guide to Assetto Corsa? Dec 21, 2017
    Suggestions Nord for beginners Apr 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Practice server for beginners? Apr 10, 2017

3. Boyfrom2K

Boyfrom2K Rookie

bumping for visibility