1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Help !! How can I use again my TH8A shifter on AC???? (Now with a FANATEC CSL ELITE PS4 Wheel)

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Zefeerino Coutinho, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Hi guys!!!

I changed my wheel from a T500RS to a Fanatec CSL ELITE PS4, but now I can´t put to work my Thrusmaster TH8a Shifter!!! (before I had no problem)

At least if I use blue mode on the Fanatec wheel! The moment I plug the shifter to any of the usb´s ports the game crashes.... (and it keeps bugged even after removing the Shifter)... the "crash" acts by making the game behave as the movement pad to the right is being pressed all the time!!!... The only way to unblock the game is closing the game and restarting it.. without the shifter on any usb port...

Do you guys know any way of sorting this out? (besides Drive Hub..) ??? Purple mode will do it??? (haven´t tried it yet..)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Kunos tricked me again ! - Very say and upset Sep 13, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuttering again Mar 31, 2018
    Console Lounge Xbox Save not working AGAIN ! Mar 4, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Pit stop and race against AI Sep 25, 2017
    Console Lounge Game Crashing back to Dashboard again Sep 4, 2017
    Console Lounge Good track and car combinations or singel racing against the AI . Jun 20, 2017
    Bug reports Original Japan Drift track Gone again? Jun 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room project cars...again May 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Aris driving the new Audi GT3 against AI May 18, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa - UPDATE: Public Lobby is up again [WORKAROUND ON OPENING POST] May 4, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Will motion rig be good or bad against VR-motion sickness? Apr 16, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Loading modules - again Apr 16, 2017
    Console Lounge Lack of Communication and Honesty (Again) Mar 31, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Driving against incoming traffic Feb 13, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Slow speed physics fixes are broken again Jan 13, 2017