1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Help!! simvibe problem

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by 0weng, Feb 2, 2015.

1. 0weng

0weng Gamer

I bought simvibe for AC and iracing.
    I couldbt make it work. Simcom3 ui is horrible some of the letters and tabs are also missing. I tried to run it on compatibility mode but didnt work. I manage to lunch AC on simcom3 but its not working. Could somebody please give me step by step how to. Plug in says AC beta 2012 i am tottaly lost is there anything that i am missing.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions SimVibe Sep 16, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC and Simvibe Aug 22, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues HTC Vive and Sim Commander (SimVibe) Feb 24, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues AC gives random spikes to SimVibe / buttkicker Aug 21, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Questions about setting SimVibe Aug 18, 2016
    Chit Chat Room SimXperience SimVibe May 22, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Simvibe Oct 8, 2015
    Suggestions I want to use xbox360 controller as ffb device like simvibe. Sep 17, 2015
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Can't get simvibe to work with ac Mar 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room How to wire transducers on simvibe extension mode? Jan 30, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Simvibe profiles Nov 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Current simvibe support ? Oct 26, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Simvibe Launch Crash - Sim Commander (3.0.0.3602) Jun 8, 2014
    Chit Chat Room simvibe and AC Mar 18, 2014
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Simvibe with BK mini LFE and Bose Jan 2, 2014

3. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

If your using SV3, it does not work...Use SV4 (downloadable from your account page), just follow the wizard and your good to go...

4. 0weng

0weng Gamer

I couldnt find it, is it free for simvibe owners? You mean sim commander 4

5. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Yes, If you bought Simvibe...You should use SV4, not 3 :)

If you log in to Simxperience, go to your profile -> My orders: you should see both SV3 and SV4 from where you can download SV4.

6. 0weng

0weng Gamer

Thanks found it. But mow i manage to make it work on the control center but no rumble or what so ever in game. I am so dumb. Ive used the assetto 2012 plug in and directed it to my assetto exe. The game start from simcom but no feedback at all in game i am using extension mode with to shaker and 2ampli

7. lopsided

lopsided Rookie

Oweng, On the screen where you chose either Extension or Chassis mode you can click on the speakers to "fire" the transducer. This will confirm you have it set up properly and your sound card settings etc. are correct.
    Have you tested it there to confirm your hookups and second sound card are setup properly?
    B

simvibe_output.jpg

GTHQ_koop likes this.
  8. 0weng

0weng Gamer

It is working on test mode but not in game. I manage to make it work on rf2 perfectly after updating my onboard sound driver. Now i am resting i had enough lol i'll try later on AC it might work already. Thanks