1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hey guys, i have a little question...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Luchoraptor, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Luchoraptor

Luchoraptor Rookie

Hey guys, this is my first post :)
    I have a little question
    Anyone knows if the DLC of "Lamborghini" will be free?

Sorry for my english
    Regards ;)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Before 0.2.0 some guys said they're gonna struggle w/ right hand driving. What was your experience? Oct 23, 2018
    Console Lounge Hey PC guys Feb 22, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Hey guys, i'm new ;) Jun 24, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Hey all you controller guys, xbox-one mPC drivers are now out! Jun 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Hey guys, New player here May 5, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Hey Everyone! Mar 18, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions they removed the dam rubbered in racing line again Jul 8, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Kicks - How do they work? Feb 20, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G29 steering inputs are double what they should be Jan 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing rims = hey I'm acc I will play the lottery for the ffb settings for individual rims Oct 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer why do race result disappear as if they didn't exist? Aug 15, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions They should give Intercontinental DLC for free as an apology Jul 4, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting AI not being disqualified when they fail to make mandatory pit stops Jun 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting When I start the Game I get in and they entire map is grey. Apr 11, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Can't see other drivers, Neither they see me Mar 30, 2020

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

No Kunos words about that yet.

I think all the cars won't be free, who knows maybe 1 or 2 give aways, like for example the updated and licensed Miura. And some of those cars could be spread among Dream Packs.

Temeter likes this.
  4. haxxx

haxxx Simracer

Why always thinking about things for free? I can't understand this people's logic and the sense of these questions.

victor86 and nate like this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

such is the logic of "there is no harm is asking*cough* apart from social degeneration*cough*. I think people just dont understand that kunos are a small business, a clever and nice company but small and they have mouths to feed and in marcos case hair to style.

Quffy likes this.
  6. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

It's just a question.
    There have been free giveaways and there will be alot more.
    Take the stick out of your ... closet(?).

7. SimonTek

SimonTek Simracer

let's try to be more clear... we could say that..dlc means payware content..
    about the release method nothing has been said.. but personally i think..that for istance if they plan for 6 models from a brand, they give one for free and others included in dlc (just my view)

it's just a question

Luchoraptor likes this.
  8. haxxx

haxxx Simracer

Are you the op's lawyer? Actually nobody killed him for his question. I just pointed out that i don't understand the sense of these questions. He's asking for an ipotetic Lamborghini DLC that Kunos never talked about(only announced license and cars), moreover if it will be free like if he paid enough money and now pretending to have all next stuff for free. We all know that we got and we will get also other many free content included in the main build of the game, so nonsense for me when i read such questions. It would have been different in case he had asked if Kunos had in plan to give us other content for free outside of the DLC argument. Its like if i'm building an home for a client and after i built the kitchen, he ask to me if i will build the bathroom for free.

Quffy likes this.
  9. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

Well will you?

10. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

Oh, dang, I forgot kids browse this forum too.
    I am sorry buddy, stay in school, dont do drugs!

Luchoraptor and Aqib like this.
  11. Luchoraptor

Luchoraptor Rookie

Aah, man, It's just a question, I never said "I paid a lot of money for this game, we need to have free cars"

12. Luchoraptor

Luchoraptor Rookie

I put "DLC" because I didn't find a better word

13. donkey

donkey Rookie

Maybe next time the better course of action will be to just move on. If the question makes no sense to you why did you involve yourself in the thread?

14. Delqvs

Delqvs Rookie

Because of this :
    [​IMG]
    xkcd.com

Fear likes this.
  15. eSEA One

eSEA One Hardcore Simmer

The OP question was quite simple here!
    "Anyone knows if the DLC of "Lamborghini" will be free?" Well I can not give an straight answer and it is pure speculation
    But first lets put the facts down - from the official website "We are proud to announce the official license of Lamborghini Automobili in Assetto Corsa, with a selection of the most beautiful, powerful and iconic models of the prestigious Italian Car Manufacturer."
    My take on this is there will be several models and so I doubt that all will not be free, the KS dev team need to put some bread and butter on the table! but they are nice guys, they do have very reasonable prices and they have been known to throw in some content for free! So it is likely that you could get a Lambo for free (please don't take my word on it this is speculation) we will have to wait and see. Also things are not " free " you bought the sim in the first place, KS just is adding content to the original V1.xx package and it looks like the paid add on package, "Dream Pack #1" is a complete entity with future ones to come, hell at that price it is close to "Free" as you are going to get €9.99 for pre order and €14.99 standard price lets call it €1.50 (€1.00 if you bought pre order) per car and the track was for "Free"
    DLC = DownLoad Content
    In Fact It is all DLC ! AC has not been a package from a store product!
    DLC is not = Dollar Loaded Content

Luchoraptor likes this.
  16. zamex23

zamex23 Simracer

Free DLC confirmed