1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Hi. My posts were deleted.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ferrari488GT3, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

whatever u want to ask, ask, we will help, even this thread here look, we all are trying to tell u what wewnt wronk, there are certain rules everywhere, and as many people said we want everythink to be unclear and confusing, so there are certain places for certain questions, noone tells u not to have any conversation, the very oposite you are very welcome here, u can check and conversate on every thread and if its nessesery or new start new one, just make sure that if there is a thread already , u should go there, it exists for a purpus

FelixR1991 likes this.
  2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

To be fair to the OP some of the replies weren't very friendly in how they were written in response. I assume that is why he posted about being arrogant and unfriendly.
    1. They also contribute nothing to the forum
    2. And why did you create a whole new thread about locked posts, you could have asked in the General Discussion thread. (This is the general discussion thread isn't it?)
    3. Then you continue in your passive-aggressive attitude with this latest post. Learn some manners
    4. OH jeezzz, again u, we all evplain in your previous threads
    There are others but it is not worth listing them all.

I think the guy was genuine in his question and he got a bit venom thrown at him and then he responded in a way where he probably felt a bit backed into a corner.

Sure he should have used the search function to find answers first and then ask questions if he could not find his answers. But some of the responses were a bit unfriendly. People are very quick to throw shade at others on forums nowadays.

3. Si.

Si. Simracer

2. was my bad, should have been Generic rather than General.

Genuine, no I don’t think so based on their responses and continued actions.

4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

I have not seen any other posts by this person so can only go by the ones in this thread and the OP in this thread at least seems genuine.

Si. likes this.
  5. Si.

Si. Simracer

They were deleted which is obviously unusual but then the op didn’t take on any of the advice or answers. Time to let this topic fade away (or be deleted).

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  6. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Use the search function.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.