1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

High CPU temps with Sol mod

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by racinjoe013, Dec 30, 2019.

1. racinjoe013

racinjoe013 Rookie

I recently built myself a new system based around a Ryzen 5 3600, so i've been tracking cpu and gpu temps to make sure everything was working ok. So far everything has been in the normal range when playing AC for both CPU and GPU temps. I just went about installing the CSP and Sol Mod again and now my CPU temps are significantly higher on occasion. Before I never went above 68 for the CPU temp. Now i'm seeing occasional spikes in the 80's. I reverted back to my original installation with no mods and the temps were back to normal so it has to be related to the mod.

Would it all the post processing stuff going on with the mod that could be causing it. I'd like to figure it out because I don't want to ditch the mod, but 80 C is getting a little warm for my liking.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer High CPU Usage with BIG (40+) MP Grids May 30, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting cpu high load Apr 5, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Constant High Cpu Load which results in micro freezes Jan 9, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Abnormally high CPU usage Jul 15, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Very high CPU usage in Multiplayer Jan 21, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low FPS / High Main_T with low CPU Usage Jan 14, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds High CPU Load Using OpenVR Mar 3, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues High CPU Use On Core 1 and 2 When In Fullscreen Rendering Jun 9, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds high CPU usage (93%) Jun 2, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Problem with high CPU load when online Jan 29, 2017
    Chit Chat Room High CPU usage and car behavior Dec 18, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues unusual higher cpu occupancy May 24, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Low FPS, High CPU Usage, and Frame Freezes Apr 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room High cpu usage after 1.3.2? Oct 14, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Empty server on linux has a quite high cpu load Nov 21, 2014