1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

High Quality onboard Steering Wheel gameplay videos (thrustmaster t500rs + th8rs)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by broburga, Dec 21, 2013.

1. broburga

broburga Gamer

Assetto Corsa - Lotus Exige S Roadster (Steering Wheel gameplay, t500rs). HD 1080p

Update 0.3 with 345 bhp 2013 Lotus Exige S Roadster (yellow), It has a top speed of 233 km/h 0-100 km/h in 4,0 sec and weights 1166 Kg.

Assetto Corsa - McLaren MP4-12C (Steering Wheel gameplay, t500rs). HD 1080p

Update 0.3 with The McLaren MP4-12C at the Imola track / circuit / map, also simply called the 12C, a sports car designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotive. It is the first production car wholly designed and built by McLaren since the McLaren F1 in 1998. The car's final design was unveiled in September 2009, and was launched in mid-2011.
    The car is powered by the M838T 3.8 litre twin-turbo V8 engine.
    It produces 592 bhp (441 kW; 600 PS) and 443 lb·ft (601 N·m) of torque. It has a redline of 8,500 rpm, with 80% of torque available at just 2,000 rpm.
    McLaren have stated the MP4-12C can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 3.1 seconds and 0 to 200 km/h (124 mph) in 8.9 seconds. The car has a top speed of 207 mph (333 km/h) and can brake from 200 km/h (124 mph) to a complete stop in under 5 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h (62 mph) to zero can be done in under 30 metres (98 ft), around seven car lengths.

2. Nike619

Nike619 Rookie

What are you recording with?

3. rampagebke

rampagebke Rookie

Awesome man,keep up with the vids,you're awesome.Anyway i think you make a little mistake when you are driving,i noticed something,when you brake hard before you enter the corner,immedietly you start a quick acceleration again....that makes your car understeer and that way you are missing the apex.

4. broburga

broburga Gamer

Nikon P510, just make sure you have low brightness on your screen and not LED, mine is LCD. This camera has great quality but it's a little blurry i think it's the shutter speed which is wrong and I can't adjust it.

5. broburga

broburga Gamer

Thanks yeah I'm not that good at racing, I like drifting more :) But this game seems so much fun with racing too so i'm going to try and get real good at it, thanks for the tip even though i already knew it but have a hard time adjusting to it lol

anyway, new video:

6. geololj

geololj Gamer

nice videos :)

broburga likes this.
  7. rampagebke

rampagebke Rookie

Don't worry man,you are good :p .Keep it up

broburga likes this.