1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Historic Zandvoort !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Orne, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Orne

Orne Alien

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Historical Formula 3 challenge 2022 Mar 30, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa ]Historic Master Cars 2022. Feb 28, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Assetto Corsa "Historic GT Championship 2022." Dec 12, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Assetto Corsa] Historic Endurance Championship 2021 Jan 18, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RaceConnect.com Historic Series Nov 6, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room FIA masters Historic Championship Oct 5, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room HISTORIC SIX HOURS OF SPA CLASSIC 2020 May 10, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room Historic Racing League (HRL) - Emulating Formula 1 history Jun 30, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room 4communities.de - Historic Team Endurance Event - 12H - Watkins Glen - Group C and 90s Touring Cars Jul 2, 2018
    Screens & Videos DRM Revival Mod - Carma FF @ Historic Monza Apr 6, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Motori nella Leggenda] F.3 Historics championship. Jan 1, 2018
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC]Virtual Historic F.3 European Trophy. Nov 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Proper traction settings for historic tracks? Oct 27, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Insufficient suspension droop on historic Formula cars Sep 19, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room Historical Racing League cmsracing.com , US/CAN friendly Time Sunday Nights (9pm US central time) Sep 8, 2017

3. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

nice old tracks mods coming everyday :eek:

4. Orne

Orne Alien

The 250 GTO really shines at this track, just a bit of brake at turn in pivots the rear end around, sooooooooooooo satisfying !!!

5. rycil

rycil Simracer

I don't understand why there are several physical meshed? And does it make online mismatch?
    Confusing.

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sorry, not a big fan of payware mods …

Edit: yes, I am aware that it's only about the visuals, so it's definitely one of the less restrictive payware mods.

Fat-Alfie likes this.
  7. Orne

Orne Alien

Version at RD is free that's what I'm driving. .shrug

Cote Dazur likes this.
  8. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

I'm a bit hesitant to pay for it. Sergio got my advance money for RF2 Hockenheim back then and didn't deliver the track until a year later.
    There are no screenshots of the pay version anywhere, and the download for the pay version is 75MB which is too small for a high quality track.

Shame really because I'd pay 50 bucks for the yet missing tracks of the 1967 F1 season.

9. Orne

Orne Alien

Actually when you go to his site and click on the "buy" link, you are sent to a sellfy site that has a few screen shots. Although I video of the full version wouldn't be too much to ask for !

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  10. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

GCCRacer and Cote Dazur like this.
  11. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

Wow! Just wow! Very nicely done!

12. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

I am having an issue though: the last turn before you hit the main straight: If I'm not on the absolute inside the lap errors out and doesn't count. Even if I'm in the middle of the track nowhere near an edge it says I've cut the track.

Other than that, it's simply brilliant.

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes, they'd have to be really high quality though.

14. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

I don't get where people are seeing they have to pay for it. It's free if you just follow the OP's link.

15. Max Veloce

Max Veloce Racer

thanks for the heads up, definitely going to try this track and relive some of those GPL memories :cool:

16. Orne

Orne Alien

Anyone remember the GT40 mod that came out for GPL back in the day ? Its amazing to drive a proper GT40 at historic Zandvoort now !

17. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

There's a full GT 1967 mod for GPL now, all the cars and all the tracks for the whole season ;)

18. Orne

Orne Alien

Yea its amazing how many mods are out for GPL these days. I recall seeing a rough GT40 mod for GPL back in early 2000 I think

19. flyingpig

flyingpig Hardcore Simmer

Definitely one of the most thrilling tracks for AC. Pay mods are one of those things that usually polarise the community, but some things are well worth the price (in this case, less than the price of a single beer in your local).

Crafted by Sergio Loro, who has been making top quality tracks since the GPL days, I`d recommend it to anyone.

The demo version is fine for getting a feel for it - It`s basically the track and surrounding landscape that can be run in practise only. The full one has all the look and feel (billboards, huge crowds, paddocks, marshals, etc) of the historic zandvoort layout we all know and love, and obviously can be raced on. A full field of vintage F1, classics or modern tourers is simply sublime.... So many corners at such ridiculously high speeds, side-by-side racing, dancing on the very edge of grip with the *slightest* of mistakes being absolutely fatal...

There have always been pay mods here and there, and I`ve never been a huge fan (as a modder myself, who always released everything for free), but there are occasional gems to be had. This track is definitely one of them :)

Some quick screenies from the latest build released yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Parminio

Parminio Simracer

That looks like too much fun!