1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Horizon 3 , best arcade racer ever ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ShimonART, Jun 13, 2016.

1. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

I am still blowen away by how good it looks on the trailer , just wow . only can hope now that it will come to pc , if not then Microsoft can take my money .

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Freddie Seng, ZethGAF, dESK0 and 3 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Aligning eye level to horizon - best track? Jun 8, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Porsche 992 GT3 R Horizontal LED dashboard Oct 16, 2023
    ACC User Interface Lock to Horizon Causes Camera Position Drift. May 9, 2022
    ACC User Interface View Settings Motion - Only Lock to Horizon is adjustable. [Selected view] Dec 26, 2021
    ACC User Interface No lock to horizon using the helmet cam? Oct 13, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.3] Bathurst Background / Horizon (**fixed 1.3.10**) Feb 5, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Change the horizon level in AC for correct view Oct 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Lock to horizon changes lateral position Oct 13, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Lock to Horizon? Where is it now? Jul 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 1.06 lock to horizon missing? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC User Interface Where did the lock to horizon option go? Jul 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Lock to horizon Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Locking the Horizon in VR? Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Lock to horizon! Oct 10, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Forza Horizon 4 Jun 10, 2018

3. Berry

Berry Alien

It is coming on PC, Windows 10 only though :p.
    Looks great, hope that the handling isn't too arcadey, Horizon 2 had some weird braking-oversteer on any car, but it was still a fun game nonetheless, great for playing for non-simulation interested friends.

TheDarkenn likes this.
  4. Looks like we may get crew-style car customizing? I'll definately buy it as i come from xbox and forza, finally a forza game on Windows. I just hope it will have adjustable steering lock animation and wheel support.

5. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

They showed wheel support on the press conference, so it definately supports wheels

The Incredible Dieter likes this.
  6. Also for the PC version? Because FM6: Apex didn't have Wheel Support when i got it :(. I'd love to play Forza physics with a wheel, i never had a chance to do so.

7. St3fan

St3fan Alien

I have an Xbox360 controller and I couldn't get it to work with Apex. So confused and disappointed. Wish they sort things out for Horizon 3.
    But even if Horizon 3 comes with wheel controller I think it still might be more enjoyable with just a controller.

8. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It looks really nice, definitely something I want to check out. Probably really nice production quality and just good casual fun. But currently my Windows 10 store and Forza Motorsport 6 Apex are broken and several fresh installs of Windows didn't fix it. Really annoying...

9. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

guy playing on a rig on stage
    also it looks like the death puddles are now on horizon 3 as well

The Incredible Dieter likes this.
  10. What? It was just plug and play for me o_O

11. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Forza Physics is better on the controller than a wheel. I'd stick with a controller. :)

aotto1977 likes this.
  12. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

+1 i had the same issues with xbox 360 controller on apex , thats the only reason i stopped playing it .

13. HoiHman

HoiHman Simracer

Really loved Forza Horizon 1 & 2

Just wishfull thinking but............... Forza Horizon 3 on the PC (windows 10) with

- SimXperience simcommander support (accuforce and simvibe)
    - VR support

That would SO awesome:D

14. yusupov

yusupov Alien

very happy this is coming to PC. looking forward to the next forza as well, but tbh i think this should hold up better to simracers, as it doesnt pretend to be something its not.

15. Uff

Uff Andrea Candini

It is well known that steering wheels support will be added as development goes on. ;)

yusupov likes this.
  16. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Very nice trailer, but looked like a trailer for the new F&F8 film

17. [LYN] Cheesenium

[LYN] Cheesenium Hardcore Simmer

Really like the trailer. Considering its coming to PC, looks like thats what I'll play in September.

I quite enjoyed Apex so far despite terribly limited content but it is quite enjoyable game for what it is. They just fixed my second biggest major issue with Apex as the game doesnt seemed to screen stutter the crap out like it used to. Now, bring on wheel support in July.

18. Kyo

Kyo Racer

I would have been all over this when I was a kid. Simulators have ruined arcade racing games for me.

Deleted member 113167 and Slavc like this.
  19. unknwn

unknwn Alien

That jet in the end of the video, screams "nonsense". :D

20. plaid

plaid Alien

I assume the horizon titles still use simplified forza-physics. It would be nice to have the regular ones optional - while the last regular Forza I played was Forza 3 and the demo of the 4th.

I mostly lost interest in hardcore sims, cause they are a bit dry and dull/don't offer much besides the driving itself, so I will at least try it.

21. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I feel like some people missed the word "arcade"...

It's not advertised as a racing sim.

mrk1001 and robertedell like this.