1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How are you going to vote in the Ferrari poll?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kofotsjanne, Mar 21, 2017.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Are you going to vote for cars that have a competitor in the game already or are you going to vote for cars that you just want to drive even if it wont have anything to compete with in the game already?

Im probably going to vote 4 cars that I really want to experience and 3 that will be for a friend in the game already. In other words - 4 road cars and 3 race cars that will be able to join a grid. :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Are average and slow drivers going to be a resource in acc or just a bother? Mar 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Are you eventually going to touch the AI? Dec 12, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues Are we going to have 911 turbo s? Dec 12, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Shared Memory is it going to be updated? Nov 28, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Kunos, when are you going to fix the achievements? Nov 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Modded tracks, which are worth going for? Nov 1, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Going over the rev limiter (laferrari and mclaren p1) Oct 17, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Are we ever going to be able to view replays from within a mp session? Mar 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room I predict: Many of us are going to become close friends... Dec 28, 2013
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Career - Bonus objectives not awarded. Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Maserati MC20 GT2 Tracion Control Cut (TC2) reported via Shared Memory API Feb 6, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Servers are offline Jan 27, 2024
    Bug reports problem changing TC on mclaren 720 evo. Loss of power Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024

3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I'm going to vote for... one for the treble, two for the base, come on everybody lets rock this place !

Going to vote for the best of the options which Marco will negotiate for us.

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Best in what way, are you going to care at all if they have something to race against or just to drive? Thats kinda the question here.

5. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

is this voting already online?

6. I'm going to vote tactically to minimise the chances of those I dislike getting what they want :p

I dunno, kinda have to wait and see what the options are tbh.

LChaves likes this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

No, its not. :)

8. Berry

Berry Alien

Predominantly road cars because....I dunno what my reason is I think I'm just road-biased at this point :D.

arthur666 likes this.
  9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I'll weight everything. TBH I don't think that any two cars, except modern ones, are equal for ideal conditions 5-10 laps races which are going on mostly in online AC sessions. Most of the cars will be found in the league of their own, as even tenth matters in sprint races.

10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

One of the coolest cars would be Enzo or the real FXX

rafikens1000 likes this.
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I think i'm going to go right handed mouse grasp, smooth wrist movement, eyes on the checkbox at all times. A nice crisp click, not too showy. A slice of orange and an energy drink and then on to the next one. I'll pace myself, full focus until i've ticked the last box.

Whitestar, TDS, Typer and 10 others like this.
  12. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

these are two :D

I'll vote for Mondial.

M.Sampla likes this.
  13. I will vote for my seven favourite individual options, without thinking about whether they will be competitive with existing cars or not.

paulieGTR, Edelstahl, fabT and 2 others like this.
  14. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

I hate Ferrari, all of them.

I want a Maserati Ghibli

15. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

>Has a Ferrari wheel as profile pic

paulieGTR, Coanda and Cuba like this.
  16. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

Every car already has something to race against: the cars + or - 2 seconds in the car time ranking thread.

So I'm going to vote for the cars which I will actually use in the game. Normally those are the slower roadcars....so that's going to be a challenge :). Then I'm sure lust will take over and I'll just vote for whatever is prettiest.

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Well, depends on how it will run.

7 decades, 7 cars, I can imagine two things:
    a) vote one car per decade
    b) free choice of all cars

Regardless, I vote on what I want to drive, either if it's a good performer (F12/812) or just one of the iconic cars (250 GTO, 250 TR, 330 P4).

18. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Eh something old, something new, something 80's.

paulieGTR and M.Sampla like this.
  19. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Not voting at all. Just hoping there won't be content in it which is popular in online leagueracing. This way i can skip this one as i don't care for ferrari

20. Oh well, what have I missed? What voting?

21. leon_90

leon_90 Hardcore Simmer

50CB8FDC-4C66-4231-9B8C-FB3F54A1D357-3610-000004335CB059E7.png

You are quite the smart guy, ain't you?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Jebus, Robin_NL and mantasisg 2 like this.