1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How Aris deals with critics of ACC

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GamerMuscle, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yes.. It's sh!t.. ehk ehk.. I mean goooood.. :p:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  2. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

I love it

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

[​IMG]

R. Iván, exited22, Adastros and 7 others like this.
  4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

always hiding Mr Support... reveal yourself... :p:D

Adastros and ignission like this.
  5. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Racer

6. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

swigaffu, Dookie, D.Jankovic and 3 others like this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

made my day....:p:):D

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Ah, you mean like the "4D" cinema in Kentucky Fried Movie? :D

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

? are you a Cypriot?

11. pales.

pales. Gamer

I mean, we're not wrong though, are we? Respectfully, the game was released in a premature state, noticeably with a handful of features missing that are even included in trailers. Was a complete shambles.

It is a sad state of affairs; especially when the game still lacks said features. It is misleading and completely unprofessional.

12. ignission

ignission Simracer

13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Here we go again.. Don't hijack this fun thread to vent your usual BS. You haven't been here for ages and now you look for any hole to worm your way in and spread your dribble..

Soldier_003, McNappa, MTv and 10 others like this.
  14. TDS

TDS Alien

yep he is :)

ignission and Coanda like this.
  15. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

in combination with this! ahahahah

16. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Common we all know what mistake GM did witch lead to this moment... he said a word GAME instead of SIMULATOR :D

sissydriver likes this.
  17. pales.

pales. Gamer

Dribble? Everything I have outlined is entirely accurate, my friend.

Please provide an argument that states otherwise, because I would love to hear it. LOL. You’re precisely the reason why game companies have no desire to innovate, because you accept anything in a alpha state.

18. falkeGT

falkeGT Gamer

Has there been a Kunos booth at the Expo, did not see anything from Kunos besides some stickers at the Fanatec booth? Where were you hiding this year?

cheers falke

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I think more along the lines:
    GM: "The 5-point tyre model doesn't feel better."
    Aris: "How does my 5-finger fist feel?"

D.Jankovic likes this.
  20. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

We were at the pitbox 10 in the circuit paddock with the whole e-sro event!

Btw it was great to meet GM, we had a nice but short chitchat because of both limited time at hand and then he was "let's do a selfie!"... we did a couple normal ones... and then hilarity ensued :D