1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 How can I calibrate my Thrustmaster T80??

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Dieguino17, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Dieguino17

Dieguino17 Rookie

Assetto Corsa, the racing simulator, but we can't calibrate the racing wheel in the game. It's a joke... Someone knows the solution?? In the official website of the game, thrustmaster T80 is listed as compatible with the game in PS4.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Thrustmaster T500RS. Calibrates fine, doesn’t work in game! Apr 6, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel off center despite properly calibrated Mar 19, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Is there a FFB wheel that doesn't self calibrate? Feb 18, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals By version 1.6.6 is there a way to calibrate the maximum turn of steering wheel animation on gamepad Jan 4, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Calibrate Wheel Aug 3, 2020
    Steering wheels discussions The pedals are not calibrated Mar 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Cannot Calibrate Pedals Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Any idea why pedals wont calibrate? Jan 24, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions PS4 T500RS Calibrate brake power May 31, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues X-Box 360 controller works, but can't calibrate settings May 21, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds G29 uncalibrated when I crash, have to hold it to the right to go straight May 4, 2017
    Steering wheels discussions PS4 T500RS Calibrate brake Apr 22, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Issue Triggers are not right calibrated Sep 7, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Ai autocalibrate like in rf? Jul 17, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Triple screen calibrate Jan 17, 2015

3. meneergolf

meneergolf Rookie

I've been looking for this calibration menu too is it really not there? I need to calibrate my brake pedals. The game is unplayable otherwise.

4. Mageo

Mageo Rookie

The steering limits are not drivable, you only need to move the wheel slightly and the car is doing a 360....why no calibration ?? or do I need to now go and buy yet another wheel ??

5. JaseG73

JaseG73 Rookie

I agree, the game is unplayable with no calibration for the T80 wheel. What is going on, surely calibration is basic??

6. Jamie33

Jamie33 Rookie

I have a t80 aswell, gone back to project cars coz its unplayable, for a suposed sim not to have calibration settings is shockin, p.c. Port.... Think not!

7. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  8. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

9. Alex delooze

Alex delooze Rookie

10. Tberg

Tberg Alien

That means it works, but it is not supported. Easy, KS hasn´t worked with implementing code for it to work properly.

11. Alex delooze

Alex delooze Rookie

Hey im having the same problem cant use the t80 wheel as the sensitivity is unbelievable and yes it is listed as supported also the drivers hands shake uncontrolably do you have the same issues

12. Mageo

Mageo Rookie

Most expensive game ever !! Bought the TM 80 for £60 as I saw that it was being sold with the game, it does not work, then go out and have to buy a Logitech G920 and now it does work, it transforms the game and is what it should have been in the first place, but....its at a total cost of £39 for the game, £60 for the TM80 and then an extra £140 for the G920 making a total cost of £239...Could have had a track day at Brands Hatch for that amount !!!!,,,,Poor show Assetto Corsa, what should have been a great game has become a great shame at least they should refund people for the game download !!!!!...PS I forgot I downloaded it on both my Xbox one and the PS4 for so best add an extra £39 onto this as it didn't work with the TM Ferrari wheel !!!!!

13. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

I feel your pain !
    Imagine though if you'd done what I did for pCARS ! I bought a PS4, T300, TH8A, T3PA and pre ordered the digital version of pCARS !!!! Damn near cost me £700 :eek:
    At least I'm now set for what I'm hoping to be a great experience for AC when they iron out the niggles ? Apart from the bugs and issues we're having, the actual feel of the FFB and physics are great, the best I've felt. Of course, a wheel and pedal calibration control panel would be even better (hint, hint Kunos) ;)

Keith Quinn likes this.
  14. meneergolf

meneergolf Rookie

I ve got a brake mod installed on my t300 pedals and being unable to calibrate my pedals the cars hardly brake. Did not expect such a basic feature to be left out. Guess I m an idiot for pre-ordering this...Hope they will at least add a calibration option in the near future.

TheGT500 likes this.
  15. I am new to Asseto Corsa, and I am on the PS4. I have the Thrustamaster T300 and the Thrustmaster T80, The T300 works perfectly with Assetto Corsa, I have never felt FFB and Simulator Physics work so great together, but then I tried my Thrustmaster T80 and it is undriveable. There is only about 270° of wheel rotation in the T80, and it seems to be A linearity and sensitivity issue. Codemasters solves this problem with three Steering options: Steering Deazone Settings, Steering Linearity Settings, and Steering Saturation Settings.

And I also notice when driving with the wheel you can't look behind you, and the is no mapping options to input the features the driver uses the most. I'm sure I don't have to tell Kunos how important is to be able to look behind you win racing. I just want to know are you guys aware, and are you address this oversight?

16. The Thrustmaster T150 is $199.00 everywhere if you want to save yourself A little cash.

And it is on the list of supported supported wheels.
    http://console.assettocorsa.net/supported-wheels.php

17. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

I Found a solution with my Thrustmaster T80 on p4 and loving every minute of it. You have to operate it like a gamepad!!!

So Here is what you do, start up you console hold the PS button in on you steering wheel then put USB in console keep it there it will start flashing red release and press again. Now that the light flashes Keep both gears in and press up on the game pad until the light turns green. Start Asetto Corsa go to options and wheel settings. choose the controller and not the Wheel. Choose the controller to preset 2. Well that was my solutions and i have been putting in so much hours. Let me know if it works for you. Happy Racing

Haulin Hebrew likes this.
  18. Wow This Worked!!!!!
    I would like to add to your find, When you insert the Thrustmaster T80 connector while holding the PS button you are actually calibrating the wheel.
    The Second part is actually The Sensitivity Setting.
    2. Now you can release the PS button. The Thrustmaster T80 is now calibrated.

ADJUSTING THE WHEEL’S SENSITIVITY (on PlayStation®4 Assetto Corsa only)
    On Thrustmaster T80, there are 3 available sensitivity modes for your wheel’s steering:
    - NORMAL
    - MEDIUM
    - HIGH
    • To change the wheel’s steering sensitivity:
    - Press and Hold the UP and DOWN paddle shifters while Simultaneously pressing the D-pad
    - The wheel’s LED changes color according to the selected sensitivity level.
    - The wheel’s steering is now either more or less sensitive.
    WHEEL’S STEERING SENSITIVITY LED COLOR
    NORMAL RED
    MEDIUM ORANGE
    HIGH GREEN

1. Once You have set your desired Sensitivity Go in game to Assetto Corsa Options,

2. Then To controllers.

3. Then select Controller. (DO NOT SELECT WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!)

NOW YOU ARE READY TO DRIVE

• Internal memory for saving the wheel's steering sensitivity:
    The steering sensitivity level that you have chosen is automatically saved in the product’s internal
    memory, even when the console is powered off or the wheel is disconnected.
    Therefore, there’s no need to change the sensitivity level again every time you start up a game.
    IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING PLAYSTATION®3
    - Set the wheel’s USB sliding switch to the PS3 position before connecting the wheel to the PS3 console.
    - In 1 player mode: if your official PlayStation®3 gamepad controller is powered on, you must switch it to
    controller port 2 in order for your wheel to be functional.
    - On PlayStation®3, the wheel is only compatible with PlayStation®3 games, and will not function with
    Playstation®2 games.
    - In some racing games, don’t hesitate to test out your wheel’s 3 steering sensitivity modes, to optimize
    its precision and responsiveness.

19. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

Fantastic!!!! Glad i could help

20. antonpaco

antonpaco Rookie

21. Imonack21

Imonack21 Rookie

What is your preferred sensitivity while racing? i find green is a bit to sensitive any suggestions?