1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How do I close my forum account

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Deleted member 195588, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Devs/Mods,

Could you please close my account as I have had enough of this forum, every single thread spouts vile hatred from one side or another, there is no in between.

In all my years of Sim racing I have never seen such a toxic community forum, the way some of the comments are directed at people is disgusting in my opinion and I am not interested in it any more.

I really want ACC to succeed, I really do but if you have new sim racers coming to this game and then join this forum it really is going to taint it, it's not just the users either!

So I am out, thanks for the short ride x

alex bonner likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 17, 2018
    Suggestions Forum closed - thanks for your suggestions Jul 2, 2018
    ACC Physics Weird behavior (Clearly not intended) passing close to a curb, but not touching it. Aug 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC still not working, The UE4-AC2 Game crahsed and will close Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC does not close Jun 13, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Application won't launch: "The UE4-AC2 Game crahsed and will close" Jun 12, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Sound turn off after close setup Menue Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Application won't launch: "The UE4-AC2 Game crahsed and will close" Jun 10, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game close after some minutes Jun 5, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close May 31, 2019
    Bug reports UI does not close calibration - cannot close calibration screen - so I can´t drive at all May 29, 2019
    Bug reports UI Bug - Cannot close Advanced axis configuration popup window Apr 21, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds The UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close Apr 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Feeling of floating cars at close range Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting UE4 Game ACC crashed and will close Feb 28, 2019

3. How do I close my forum account?
    Did this really have to be aired, publicly?
    Dude, if you really don't want to be here, then don't be here. Leaving a parting shot just makes you look like kind of silly.

If this is the worst forum you've seen, you haven't been around, much. I've seen wayyyyyyyy worse.

4. You just solidified my views, thanks!

If I could close my account myself I would so I don't get notifications, thanks for your input though, I will take it under advisement ;-)

I would rather be removed and any threads or footprint that I was ever here erased, thankyou.

5. Keep going dig a deeper hole.

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Enough, you could also ask devs/mods in a private message.

D.Jankovic, Coanda, SimGuy_1 and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.