1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

So, guys - and girls, maybe - we have this huge thing called Rating to learn, to compare, to match with equal opponets. In my feeling the SA is doing a great job in multiplayer and the CC already learned me a few things and made my driving better. But how is your Rating today?

Let's start with me:
    TR 99, CN 89, CC 80, PC 82, SA 79, RC 54, CP 3 and total 8924 with Silver FIA Driver Category.

Rating-2019-06-05.jpg

Share your numbers :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    ZioYuri78 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Today's reset of my rating Jun 20, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings @ Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Rating does not reset properly on Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC General Discussions Pace Rating - Special Events Sep 21, 2023
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating - differences between driver statistics and ingame Sep 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions rating only decrease Apr 30, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Rating System down? Feb 21, 2023
    ACC Gameplay My CC and CN rating was reset during session Dec 25, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CP Rating Sep 28, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Would be great to do online races with Ratings turned off Sep 10, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards PACE (PC) Rating dropped 89 to 69 in seconds Jul 15, 2022
    ACC Physics Please Devs fix the contact system, it's getting more and more frustrating to race like this Jul 6, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Wrong rating information Jun 30, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Lost rating progression Jun 6, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Safety Rating Progress not saved Jun 6, 2022

3. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

Mine´s not good enough for my own aspirations …

TR 99 / CN 90/ CC 87 / PC 50 / SA 88 / RC 61 / CP 14
    for a total of 9062 points & FIA Gold status

Assetto Corsa Competizione Screenshot 2019.06.05 - 22.44.51.99.png

4. M4rt1n93

M4rt1n93 Gamer

I have total 8700 or something and it says bronze, should that not be silver?...

5. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Im around 8000-ish with a bronze badge.
    CP is still 0 though. I don´t have 3 stars for every track though, and didn´t compete on 3 out of 5 special events.
    Busy life lately.

GroteBakkes likes this.
  6. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

My RC Rating is stuck since several weeks (!) o_O

Rating.jpg

Hanzales, Chriss and GroteBakkes like this.
  7. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Yeah, its definately stuck, my Elo Rating from the highlighted point stays stuck on 1495 & RC 56 for the last 3 day, no matter what i do. RC bug confirmed ?

Attached Files:

8. Default

Default Racer

This is mine, my RC rating also haven't moved in a while.
    20190605222018_1.jpg

9. Chriss

Chriss Racer

yep, it has been reported many many times already, though no clear answer yet what might be the cause and what might fix it. RC definitely bugged and CP potentially

10. CrzBonKerz

CrzBonKerz Racer

Some fast people here! I’m Gold ranked.. I’m not sure how.

CN: 92 CC: 88 PC: 50 SA: 87 RC: 36 CP: 0

I’m RC keeps tanking. I guess I don’t do enough special events, and those are what seem to be the only feed for PC.

11. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

My RC hasn't moved since May 29th, but maybe the build up is very slow and/or because I haven't bothered with any of the new special events or competitive racing?

Attached Files:

12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

No the RC rating calculations are currently disabled/frozen: see server status udpate

Reason is that we had to take actions once we faced so many new drivers during the first days. The infrastructure necessary* to run the RC calculations is by far the most expensive** and complicated part in the backend, so the only way to quickly restore the functionality was to move the other parts around and simplify the work the backend has to do. We will restore it eventually, but that takes at least one more client update past 1.0.2. And to be honest, the feedback about the value of RC was pretty clear, so I'm not sure if a pause is considered a big problem.

*about "nessecary": the data and calculations I'm talking about are not only important for the RC rating, but can be organized in a different way for all the other parts.
    ** expensive is more a matter of concurrency, complexity and caching, so just add another server or a bigger one would not give the results we need for stable operations

13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

[delete]

14. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Note: I've been driving almost exclusively offline as I haven't found my go-to car for online racing yet. I'm EAGERLY waiting for the #62 R-Motorsport Aston Martin. Come on just a bit more patience :rolleyes:

jc1993 and DiRTMark like this.
  15. trutya

trutya Simracer

94xx right now.
    competition points really push the overall rating....

16. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

@Minolin TO is good now? Is just the chat that is broke or all of it?

17. LeiF

LeiF Alien

upload_2019-6-6_19-46-31.png

Would agree it would be nice to see some sort of scale on the Total Rating over time graph. Seems quite an interesting oscillation but not sure what it means.

Anybody know what sort of number gets to platinum? Guessing 9250 or so..

I think this proves you can have a good SA and still endure contacts (most not my fault) :)
    Lots of red in there but still climbing slowly! The tallest red bars are 6 OBWP high..

upload_2019-6-6_19-48-19.png

RC never seemed to work for me, climbed to 65 and then just never raised ever again, just slowly fell until current value. Every single session bar locked at 1500 ELO Never did any AI races though.
    I mean I am no master alien or anything but I like to think my racecraft is very good and consistency is my strong point over raw pace, would love to have a rating to work on with that as a basis that doesn't depend on only the 1 hour races on CP server.

I understand the arguments for setting the CP sessions that long but this does make it so that I can only ever participate in one at the weekends because can't dedicate that long to racing after work even if the FP session did fall at a favourable time. So only did one CP race so far, didn't get anything for it though (top 10 finish, started last).

CN and CC are genius, love it.
    I had about 10 more CN than CC for ages, finally worked on CC and now can't get the CN back up to meet it, even though had CN in 90's pretty easily before lol

upload_2019-6-6_20-2-52.png

upload_2019-6-6_20-3-11.png

I would prefer if PC also somehow took into account pace in MP but on the other hand totally understand why it doesn't! I am not a hotlappist so that will always be my worst rating (once I get a chance to actually increase CP (due to time constraints) and RC (once Minolin works his undoubted magic on it when time permits :D ))

Exciting times in simracing, see you on the track gents!

Freddie Seng and Si. like this.
  18. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Ah i see, my bad, did not check the server status updates. That explains a lot, if not everything. Thanks for the detailed reply. :)

19. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Sorry to hijack this thread but since you're already talking about 1.0.2 (which hasn't been released yet) when are you guys planning to do so?
    There's been multiple reports of complete game freezes since Friday in the Troubleshooting section and not a single response from you guys. I'm curious to see if this will be addressed in 1.0.2. This is a game breaking situation at the moment.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    PiretSS2000 likes this.
  20. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

I need more consistency and pace :(

[​IMG]