1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

SA99 :) And the main achievement is that I am racing 90% Monza online[​IMG]:)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. dave967

dave967 Racer

Why %90 monza...don’t you like any other tracks?

3. Unf

Unf Racer

Quite easy with one rule - never go through T1 chicane after the start ;)

Hanzales likes this.
  4. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

Of course I do. I just like Monza the most, but o.k. it is not probably 90% of the time, but it is the most driven track online for me:)
    In AC I liked Imola and so as now in ACC. But other tracks I like the most: Bathurst, Laguna Seca, and of course Nordschleife. I purchased Momo wheel sometimes whn GP Legends comes out, then I saw a video of Nordschleife track (rfactor I think) and I was hooked up and still I am up today :D

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  5. Hanzales

Hanzales Racer

True, or be very patient and watch the mirrors for incoming divebombers :)
    Or start last and slowly build up a possition, then enjoy the fight.
    But on servers wit SA80+ it is much better...
    The most SA gain is from maintaining very close possition to other cars without touching them.
    No matter if you are beside or glued at the rear bumber without making a contact. Most fun :)

6. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Gonna have to work on that CP rating at some point tho :oops:

Maciej Malinowski likes this.