1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Did you race at Spa by chance? There seems to be a bug where racing there sets your CC to 100. I was nowhere near 99 and it rolled over to 100 after I did a quick race with AI.

2. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Ok,. hopefully it'll trigger soon.

Im not sure. It was in the low-mid 90s then slowly crept up. I thought 99 was the max as well. Seems odd thats its 100.

3. SlowGrayAudi

Interesting. Sort of like in real life. I doubt drivers ever lose their rating. Imagine that haha

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  5. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Age downgrades pros from Platinum/Gold, and I've heard of RL guys losing Platinum for repeated offenses. Stefan Mucke I think came close for having a bit too much red mist during the old GT1 championship.

In game I'd bet if you somehow managed to just get your SA knocked down really low its possible. Not gonna try, lol.

jörgen wahlby and SlowGrayAudi like this.
  6. SlowGrayAudi

I didn't know age played a role. That's good to know.

Im not gonna try my luck either haha

7. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Yeah basically if you're a Platinum driver at age 50 they downgrade you to Gold (or whatever level you are you get downgraded 1 level), at 55 they Downgrade you to silver, and at 60 you're Bronze no matter what. There are some small exceptions but thats basically how it works.

b3nje909 and SlowGrayAudi like this.
  8. SlowGrayAudi

Finally made platinum!!!

Won a race at brands to get it

upload_2021-3-11_10-20-32.png

9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

b3nje909 likes this.
  10. Several times. I suspect it miscalculates if you pass radilion and au rouge flat and Paul Ferere with full throttle a couple of times at limit. the counter jumps to 00 in these two locations. Though it decreases much faster if it hits 100. Normally my CC is between 85-90 but after 00 it drops to 65-75 range within a few race. Then i gain it back to 85-90s at normal pace.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  11. b3nje909

b3nje909 Gamer

Aris just put this up on discord.

@everyone
    IMPORTANT
    Helloooo Simracers!
    I'd like to point out a couple of notes for the best enjoyment of our community races. Our races are for fun and inclusive of all kinds of simracers. We have EXTREMELY fast guys as well as NOVICES and they are all welcome.
    Because of this, the speed differences in braking, apex and exits are important. Which brings us to the important conclusion:

**** WILL MOST DEFINITELY HAPPEN.
    and it's fine. You're driving 1.5 tons dinosaurs at over 200km/h speeds.
    So beware, by joining our server there's a BIG probability that you will LOSE SA rating.
    If you're trying to farm SA, maybe this is not the correct server unfortunately, luckily there are tons of amazing leagues and communities to choose from at #leagues-and-communities.

When **** happens, try to not get very upset. I know, I know, with the adrenaline rush it's easy to have a couple of words get out... ok fine. Next thing, get in the #paddock-talk and talk about it. In a nice and polite way. Here's an example:
    - "hey mate X, I think you should be more careful rejoining"
    - "wooha why you say that, I couldn't control my car!"
    - "well because if you enter like this it would be worse for you and all the rest behind you, maybe if you do this and that, it will be great"
    - "ok sorry, I'll try next time"
    - "cheers"
    ...aaaand kiss. heart

You can also add a streamable clip or the replay and we can analyse this all together and see how we can gain knowledge and experience and improve in the future from such accidents.

And don't worry, if in a similar as the above discussion, the other part is still salty, aggressive and offensive... well... you know the drill banhammer

Let's give this a try and I'm sure all of us will gain from that.
    Thanks for reading, cheers!

12. Reloaderr

Reloaderr Rookie

What do you guys think of my rating?
    Playing like 2 months now

Attached Files:

Taylan Benker likes this.
  13. Weldone keep up the good work.

Reloaderr likes this.
  14. Reloaderr

Reloaderr Rookie

Thank you,
    only i need to unlock PC
    With the special events i think
    Ive try it couple times but thats
    not working out yet.

15. pdf3108

pdf3108 Rookie

Be sure to turn on rating offline i.e. not multiplayer only!

16. Gary Hamez

Gary Hamez Rookie

This is me so far. 170 hours on steam. I'm starting to get into it. How does this compare please. I am looking at maybe joining a league as I fancy more than just 20 min races. But not sure my pace is up to it as only got on the podium a handful of times.

Attached Files:

17. JanR

JanR Gamer

From my point of view I'd say your ratings are looking good for racing longer races than just 20 minutes, especially considering the SA and CN ratings.

Whether you'll be competitive in a league or not of course will also depend on the league (tracks, race format, ...) and the other participants, but I can only recommend joining a league.

I'm currently also taking part in my first league and to me it adds another "dimension" to ACC (in comparison to "just" doing public lobby racing). In our first race of the season I managed to finish on P2, although I definitely wasn't the second fastest driver of the grid - but because the race was happening with quite tricky weather conditions (light rain, 12 °C) and I managed to stay out of trouble I actually finished on that P2.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  18. Gary Hamez

Gary Hamez Rookie

Thanks for the great reply. May I ask which league. I have googled and signed up to racing SIM one Jimmy Broadbent tweeted about but all full. Have you got a website link please. Thanks again and good luck in your league

19. JanR

JanR Gamer

Thanks! I just answered to you in your thread as that one seems to be better fitting for that topic.

20. BTL.357

BTL.357 Gamer

My RaceCraft rating is stuck on the same value (20) for six months now. Elo does not move by a single point, even though I have raced several league races in that time. Is this a known bug? Is there a way to fix this?