1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Slowly improving.

Track competence is bugged. I have all the stars.

Platinum 9723

upload_2021-6-30_3-24-59.png

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

CC is bugged. Pretty much all ratings are bugged actually.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

upload_2021-6-30_13-30-56.png

upload_2021-6-30_13-31-33.png

Every single rating is different... I would say that it's bugged :p

5. They are :p

6. I have the same issue. Did you report it on troubleshooting?

7. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Ceil is decimal points?

8. Ceil rounds up, floor rounds down, if I remember well.

I mean. I have 99 tr driving and 98 in the rating page, but I also have 64 cp while driving and 65 in the rating page.

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

That doesn't make sense tho. If you've completed 17/17 tracks (or however many tracks there are) you have 100%, not 94.9%.
    Also, if that was the case, then it should be the same everywhere in the game, in the ratings page AND when driving.

Also, my total rating in the screenshot I posted on the left shows 9900, but in the middle page 9901. So even in the same part it's incorrect.

This decimal thing has always been present in the game, way before this issue appeared. I've seen people asking why they couldn't join a specific server that had 80SA requirement when they had 80SA during the early access period if I remember correctly.
    It's only since recently that there have been issues with the ratings, in terms of getting displayed/calculated (whatever) incorrectly. Pretty much since the same time the CC rating at Spa became bugged.

I think something went awry. I don't think it has anything to do with decimal points.

10. The sa stuff I can tell you it was rounding 100%. I can bet my house I will probably never buy, before I buy it.
    The reason why they are not fixing this details, I imagine, it meens they are making a huge rework under the scenes. For istance, how many times have told someone you are great on mclaren, but that much on bentley? Who knows? Are they making ratings per car? I cannot explain it in other ways to my self.
    I remember also people complaining about stats being wrong or special events not being recorded.

In the end, I will risk to share an opinion. Knowing how things have turned, it would have been much more impactful, if they spent time in making some integrated scheduling for lobbies, like we see in simgrid.

However it's almost 5 months since last major release, so they must be working on something huge.

11. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I can't be sure why they're not fixing it. I don't think it's because they're doing a major rework tho. I assume a lot of the staff has started working on AC2 and there's only small things being added/changed/fixed/improved on ACC.
    I highly doubt tho that Minolin is working on perfecting CC rating per car. It's just a general rating, how far can you push the tire to the limit. I think mostly my CC rating per car is around the same level anyway. Aside from that, ACC is 3 years old now. It would be kinda strange to start investing a lot of time into something that isn't really that important in terms of making the game playable this late in the game's lifespan. Also especially considering development on AC2 has started already.

I hope for a major update ofcourse, with new tracks being added and old tracks getting updated, but I don't think so. There's just only silence from the developers lately. Like with the previous DLCs, they were announced months before they were released, now we don't hear anything.
    I know Massarutto was speculating about GTWC America and Asia DLC, but that was like half a year ago (I actually can't remember, just feels like it :p), but there has been no update in terms of information about it since then.

12. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

I haven't reported it. Do we have a thread for that somewhere?

13. Considering a few important things are still broken, like the fact that anytime someone joins or leaves a server, we get major lag, it would be very disappointing to have them leaving the game in this state, going into developing something else.
    For sure this is not good advertisement for future titles and it is showing their limits.
    Acc has never 100% worked and I have always had the feeling it was somehow an on going beta.
    I would never leave a product unfinished.
    Otherwise when they will announce, let's say, any other function, you will already know you cannot be that much excited about it.
    For this reasons I think acc development is not over or close to be over yet. This is why I think they must be working on it.

14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It's only a small stutter when someone joins, unless maybe they're using a custom livery which they shouldn't be using in the first place, atleast in public lobbies. Definitely not a gamebraker tho.
    I wouldn't say the game is unfinished. For sure there's features that could be polished, but nothing is broken or gamebraking as far as I'm concerned atleast.

I'm pretty sure they will keep on working on the game, they've been rolling out hotfixes from time to time. I hope we will get a major update in the future, but I'm not really expecting it.
    Fingers crossed tho.

15. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

I don't think I have ever owned any software that was 100%, when development was ended.

Obviously in reference to software more complicated than Mario Cart.

16. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Mario Kart actually was a pretty complicated game to make and was made as a result of developers not being able to create a 2 player version of F-Zero

17. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Yep, I'm sure the "physics/FFB" are very accurate. :rolleyes:

18. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Like you have every driven Koopa Troopa's kart on a Rainbow Road irl and would know if it was or wasn't accurate...

Also remember that back then it also needed to be a 100% finished product from the start as patching and DLC was not possible.

19. Physics/ffb is not exclusevely the only feature announced.
    I give for granted ac3 will have force feedback. We are talking about most of the rest.