1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. matt_had

matt_had Gamer

I wonder what the rating stats are like. Maybe they will make them a bit more difficult if there are enough people in the high 90s.

2. XettMan

XettMan Hardcore Simmer

RC seems doesn't seem to be good balanced.
    I am a very slow driver with only little driving hours but have already RC 86.
    I think this is way too high for a guy being 3s slower than the aliens.
    So I think 86 should not represent a pace below average pace.

3. Laky Tom

Laky Tom Rookie

Racecraft has nothing or little to do with your pace. It says in the description it values clean racing over positions or laptimes.

Mine is still low because I dont race enough.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• rc.jpg
      rc.jpg
      File size:
      1,013.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Sensei

Sensei Gamer

İm having decresing problem with the CC at recent MP races, with basically default agr or safe setups.
    Any idea?
    20200307184143_1.jpg 20200307184143_1.jpg

5. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I also had that problem but tbh it doesn’t matter, let’s be honest that rating is there to get people familiar with the game and show them what is the proper way of handling GT3 car (not overdriving etc), if you want to bump up the rating tho you always can give a car that is easy to get cc a spin.
    Seeing your other ratings you are at the point of the game where other ratings are more important like SA RC and CP, there is so much system can tell you what to do but at a certain point it becomes irrelevant

6. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

So, some hours later I've reached SA90. Everything since SA82 was a gamechanger, like a door into a new and better world (ACC Narnia) opened. I had some amazing races with fair battles in the last days and hope that doen't change. :D

sissydriver and After_Midnight like this.
  7. Laky Tom

Laky Tom Rookie

SA gain is definetly not correct currently. Some races I get absolutely decimated, think T1 monza, Bathurst, whatever... with half the field just demolishing each other.. and after I do a lap my SA doesnt even drop. Like unless you purposely drive into every car you see, I dont think you can even lose SA.

Best SA was the original one.. where getting to 70+ was an accomplishment and you had to be carefull not to drop, as a crash would drop your SA, but building it up was harder. They shouldve just removed the option to gain SA against AI, as that was a common practice of building it, but keep the rest same.

Now everyone just rides with 99 SA and you can see it.. every race is a wreck fest cause no one cares about it.

Maciej Malinowski likes this.
  8. SA rating is too easy to get and too easy to maintain, and the racing suffers as a result!

9. Sensei

Sensei Gamer

Yes, u may be right about that but, if you are over a specisific line of general rating ie. 9100, CC must ignore or minimum count on some driveing slide which u may do on purpose some oversteering or understeering.
    In my situation, i think the problem is especially the last long right exit to the start/ finish straitgh in zandvoort.Because it is the only track I race lately and CC keeps droping constantly. 20200308014220_1.jpg 20200308014227_1.jpg

10. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Took one for posterity just in case it doesn't get any better from here on out :)

Attached Files:

EsxPaul likes this.
  11. Anything to reach after platinium like diamond ?

Attached Files:

12. Maciej Malinowski

It’s not a game tier it’s a FIA licence, it’s from bronze to platinum, it’s not LOL :p

13. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

Wouldn’t it be cool if there was an app that let you see your ratings etc. on your phone? I frequently want to check in on my progress when I’m not in my rig. I’d love that - would pay for it too.

aotto1977 likes this.
  14. Maciej Malinowski

Finallu got CN 99 and personal best TO :D:D

20200319195146_1.jpg

sissydriver and Coanda like this.
  15. alex_savo

alex_savo Simracer

My SA got a pounding yesterday, and it wasn't even nasty racing, it was the odd touch but in 5 races I went from 82 down to 77. I have now down 2 clean single player races and only got back upto 78.

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Platinum! :)
    New level of racing and enjoyment. Now I understand why it is so important to do lap after lap with only some tenths difference in laptime. The flow comes. Every lap same muscle memory. Tires loose grip, track has more Rubber, car less weight. After pit car heavy and tyres fresh. This code is amazing. Such massive immersion and depth of information. Wow Kunos. :)
    Collateral damage: Assetto Corsa is dead for me at the moment. :(

Freddie Seng and lionbest like this.
  17. Maciej Malinowski

And if you get that flow during battle for the lead of CP, feels even better, this game is amazing isn’t it :D:D

sissydriver likes this.

18. Same for me. I've stopped Assetto Corsa but when sometime I go back on this game, i've noticed that i'm better with the learning on ACC.

I'm also platinium, with about 9600 points. But only 1 CP (i did only one competition and i finished 4th). The problem of ACC, it's just the competitions, not enough.

19. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Don't ask me how this happened.

Yo Kunos, don't fix this bug please :D

JanR likes this.
  20. I have a Question About the CP Rating. My Overall Rating is 9600ish, platinum, 99 SA. I very rarely drive CP Races so my Rating was Zero on that. Last night I drove the Laguna Seca Competition Race on Server 2/3 and I was lucky enough to win. No contacts or anything. Why is my CP Rating still Zero? I mean, a race win should mean something, shouldn't it? I am just trying to find out what I need to do to improve that.