1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How is your Rating today?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ecnelis, Jun 5, 2019.

1. dave967

dave967 Racer

ok I'm gonna get back into I-racing now looking for discount codes to renew my membership...

2. Sebba500

Sebba500 Rookie

Please check your Ratings again. Mine is back!

3. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

mine is not back at the moment

4. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Mien doesn't seem affected :)

[​IMG]

5. Mattia Moro

Mattia Moro Gamer

Mine ok, but my friend no. He do some race this morning...

6. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

my ratings are back

7. dave967

dave967 Racer

Mine is back to normal... woot!!!

8. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Some of my latest best laptimes on the stats page are gone though :(

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    kamkie likes this.
  9. Mattia Moro

Mattia Moro Gamer

Yes also my best laptime :(

10. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'm still on it. There are a few profiles with certain aspects where I already tried a fix; give me some more hours and it may apply to all (or at least almost all) drivers.
    Which is a recovery, so the data from today would be overwritten.

Alantius, rycil, sissydriver and 7 others like this.
  11. kamkie

kamkie Gamer

I relay appreciate response

12. planinggg

planinggg Gamer

I appreciate the quick answer and the hard working against the problems.

However, my profile still the same, two-three weeks data lost.

Cheer up team!

13. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

I’m back at 9639!

14. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Ok we've tried something that should restore (almost) every rating and statistics profile to the state of yesterday morning.
    Please let us know if this works for you.

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

It worked for me - stats and ratings are back.

16. Mine are back to normal too - thanks team

17. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

All my stats back now. Thanks!!

18. schhh_78

schhh_78 Rookie

It`s OK for me!

19. My ratings are back. Thanks.

20. Roy_33

Roy_33 Gamer

worked for me, thank you very much