1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How many hours per week do you run the Sim?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Sep 7, 2019.

1. long_chicken

long_chicken Rookie

2-4 hours a week. Depends on weather, work and child support. Usually online late 10 - 12pm CET. I would like to race much more because ACC is in my opinion from Physics the optimum and that's the most important for me. Fiddling with the setup of the Porsche for Spa taught me some lessons.

paulieGTR and bgil66 like this.
  2. Whipdiddywhip

Whipdiddywhip Simracer

3. Zero atm nothing really to do none of my race group race it if they do i'll fire it up

4. ACC 10-20

5. yes, thats true. iracing is miles ahead in terms of "competizione"...

6. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think you understood him the wrong way. Sure, the online competition aspect is much better in iRacing (and much more expensive too), but he was talking about the other aspects when he talked about the gap.

And I am on that boat too. I still have one year of iRacing sub and many cars and tracks, but since ACC came, I haven't bothered with iRacing. Feels like a toy compared to ACC.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

warth0g, After_Midnight and bgil66 like this.
  7. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I'm not playing. - zero. Waiting for the implementation of the season (with the table, points). The pure enthusiasm to ride just went through 200 hours later. Now I want ACC to entertain me. :)
    And I'm waiting AMR 2019 and Zandvoort.

bgil66 and Stickdeath1980 like this.
  8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

acc 0-2 hours
    ac >5 hours

bgil66 and LeiF like this.
  9. rolandhuijer

rolandhuijer Rookie

Acc 2 hours tops
    Rf2 10 hours, great in vr!

bgil66 likes this.
  10. MNFRMTMRRW

MNFRMTMRRW Gamer

5 - 10 hours depending on how much F1 2019 and Dirt Rally 2.0 I play.

Stickdeath1980 and bgil66 like this.