1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How many votes?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Swass, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Swass

Swass Rookie

I was kicked off a public server yesterday. I have no idea why. I was leading after 3 laps of a 10 lap race when someone voted to boot me. I was leading! I didn't hit anyone, so there was no reason for it. If there were 10 drivers, how many had to vote to kick me off??

LucaBenj likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds any server with many different mods crashes on startup Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error - so many since v1.8+ - please HELP [faulty RAM module] Sep 27, 2022
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Incorrect power curves in many cars Dec 13, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Why to many Pit Stops 1hr race PS4 Sep 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface tyre set, how many laps? - suggestion Apr 18, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer How many times... Mar 15, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Seems like there are many simple fixes to improve the VR experience that Kunos could be making Mar 10, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars FPS dropping with many players on a server Feb 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Mandatory Stop does work with one player on a server - but not with many. Why? Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Physics How many laps in a tyre set? Jan 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Wanted: As many drivers as possible to stress our dedi Server tonight. Nov 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Monza AI - Too many accidents Oct 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How many hours per week do you run the Sim? Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swaps do not work - many bugs and issues Jul 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Rift S dropping frames, too many frames? Jun 23, 2019

3. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

me too!

4. Swass

Swass Rookie

Does anyone know the percentage of votes required to "kick" a driver?

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Only the people setting up the server will know, on the PC side we have option to chose vote percentage for kicks and session skip/restart. If the percentage is too low its possible that some may be vote trolls or in a group kicking whoever they dont like which is why on my own PC servers I keep vote percentages fairly high and mostly rely on admins to kick people if needed.

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

On Xbox it's everyone in room. You probably joined a server full of mates using it like a private lobby. It's so easy to kick players when everyones in party chat. The problem starts when you let 2 players in. Then you loose control of lobby.