1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How much do you think the Intercontinental DLC will cost?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Captain Barracuda, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

As the title states, how much does everything think/hope the DLC will cost? Kunos were always very reasonable with their DLC pricing for AC1, but given ICGT will include 4 tracks (AC1 packs contained either zero or 1 track). I'm thinking here in Aussie land it will be $20-25 AUD. What are your thoughts in your region?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Steering rotation. How much? Nov 21, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AIs take too much fuel during Qualifying Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ACC GT3 Championship ... and much more Sep 11, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Pit Limiter consumes too much fuel Aug 28, 2019
    ACC User Interface Why does the UI ask so much GPU power? Aug 15, 2019
    ACC User Interface 1.0.7 Too much zoom in showroom and car selection on Triples and Ultrawides Aug 9, 2019
    General modding discussion [help] Trying to build first track. Much appreciated Jul 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Too much stuttering Jun 17, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Sudden crash without window errors + many problems (help much appreciated) Jun 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions still too much divebombers Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars maybe "too much" dirt? Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Physics It seems to be too much grip while driving on grass Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals V0.7 New enhanced understeer ff effect way too much Apr 6, 2019
    ACC Physics V0.7 New enhanced understeer effect way too much Apr 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions AI is so much better than original AC Dec 1, 2018

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I live in a country which has cheap Steam titles so ACC EA cost me around $10. I think the dlc maybe around the same price..

4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I think 25€
    If so, it will be a crazy low price for 4 tracks, some skins and a new whole championship.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  5. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

For my region 6-7 €.
    In uncivilized countries like mine, the law doesn't monitor piracy, therefore Steam sells everything cheaper.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    popo87 and sissydriver like this.
  6. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

made my day :D

romandevision likes this.
  7. Captain Barracuda

You'll have to steam gift it to me :D

romandevision likes this.
  8. Fr0zzen

Fr0zzen Gamer

16,99 €

9. Captain Barracuda

ok cool guys, given the AC1 DLCs were all like under $10USD from memory it seems we're all expecting a slightly higher pricetag here for obvoius reasons

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  10. Captain Barracuda

It would be great if @Lord Kunos or @Licensing Master could kick in here and provide so idea of he price pont they are targeting. It would be seriously appreciated but the community guys.... please give some thought to what you can tell us at this earl stage.

11. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I think LK is locked in the basement these day's..

[​IMG]

GoBo, Rolz, sissydriver and 1 other person like this.
  12. Captain Barracuda

I would geniunely like to know if @Lord Kunos is still around. Hope he's doing ok. His frustration with community idiocy was balanced out by a geniuine want to help, and he would often even post on Sundays to provide forum users the answers they need. Hoping you're doing ok Stefano :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    Coanda likes this.
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

my thoughts as well barra..

14. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I think the licencing costs for these big tracks *CoughSUZUKAcough* is extortionate! I would be happy to pay more than what early access costs.

15. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Simracer

I think about 50 % of game cost, at least ,if you consider that other titles sell you a SINGLE track for up to £15, And considering ACC is very cheap for the quality of the existing tracks and cars , i would not complain at 75% original game cost

16. dave967

dave967 Racer

When is it coming out?

17. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

I'm not sure he'll appreciate being tagged with completely pointless questions and having his name spelt incorrectly.

GCCRacer and henkjansmits like this.
  18. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Racer

Maybe LK is setting around planning how to spend the forthcoming financial windfall.
    Of which up to $20 could be coming from my pile.

19. Sentry87

Sentry87 Gamer

20. dave967

dave967 Racer

$29.95

21. Compared to the cost of a rig: an insignificant amount of eurodollaridoos. I'll happily pay whatever they charge for Suzuka :D, but I'm guessing around 15.99 to 19.99 Euros.