1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How Simracing Gameplay should look in the Future

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Marcel Pfister, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

2. bob76

bob76 Racer

nice video green screen is it yours can you xplane how this works?

3. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

LINK <--- Go there

4. bob76

bob76 Racer

why not explane is it not your video?
    and wil you see the green screen image your self ??

5. silicijevadolina

silicijevadolina Simracer

6. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Dear, God! :)
    That setup in OP looks amazing!

7. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

i have 4 stands that hold 5mx2m greenscreen around me, a small hole for the axle of my wheel, then i lay the camera video filmed from a gopro mounted to the rift over the ingame footage and make green invisible

8. Jok3sta

Jok3sta Racer

haha that was awesome. Nice vid man. We have a very similar pc setup, but my settings are a little higher. Is this because of the rift? Is it a lot more demanding than say a 1440p monitor? How do the graphics look using the rift?

Edit I just realized your ingame settings are from the older version. What are your settings now?

9. Vibe Style

Vibe Style Racer

Perfect, but you need new gloves without green/blue color. ;)
    Edit: Is there a way to mix own "real view" with VR view together in real time? To have ability see own hands on wheel with virtual reality on background while driving, exactly as on video...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  10. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

why bother explaining it myself, when i can just link someone to a much better explanation that i could ever do.. faster for me, better information for you.

11. bob76

bob76 Racer

So the image is onlangs visuele in theorie video notulen in real live in asume? You sees the image terug the riet
    So if in woud stand next to you i only see green screen??

12. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

The future is now! Damn I love this :eek: great racing also. I need to make more money....:oops:;)

f1webberfan likes this.
  13. DEChengst

DEChengst Racer

I agree this is something we need in the future. Having your physical body represented in game is pretty much a need to have for true presence. One drawback though: Your seat, wheel, pedals and shifter need to be in the same position as in game for every car. Someone should design a rig with motorized mounts so the game can command the rig to put everything in the right position.

14. coret3x

coret3x Simracer

OMG it looks so real! :)
    [​IMG]

15. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

I still use the older version and yes even that is more demanding than a monitor when you want to maintain at least 75fps with the dk2 and 90fps with the final version. And with maintain i mean you never want to drop below that framerate.

thats not possible yet

yes

Vibe Style likes this.
  16. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

The future is now. This video does a great job of helping those that have never experianced VR to get a good idea of what it's like using a 2D video. And now some can better understand why all the pleas for VR support in AC for retail headsets.

If a game supports VR, and you have a Titan X, you're going to get a premium VR experiance on par with amusement parks... And if you have a Titan black or 980 you won't notice the difference.

Of course nvidia are going to have new cards soon that support VR better than any card previously.

It's going to be a very interesting year for gaming.

17. Marcel Pfister

Marcel Pfister Simracer

18. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Great videos! Subbed!
    :)
    Have a good time! :)