1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How to change the third person view with Triple Screen ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BearCooling78, May 31, 2014.

1. Hello !
    I've a triple screen setup, in the Settings I've selected the "Triple Screen" configuration.
    When I'm in the cockpit, I can adjust the Seat Position so it's perfect.
    But when I switch on the "third person view", the "exterior view" the camera is focused on the back of the car and I can't see the track and even the car.
    So how can I change the views settings ?
    Screenshoots :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks

SchumiF399 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Add option to change the virtual mirror FOV Thursday at 4:34 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can Not Change Name Monday at 5:43 AM
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC - TC Changes randomly with no button pressed Sunday at 3:59 AM
    ACC Multiplayer Change the pit stop strategy during the race Sep 17, 2020
    General modding discussion is it possible to change textures of things like vegetation and buildings? Sep 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Server changes time of the day Sep 14, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Name change Sep 10, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Change abbreviation? Sep 4, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions When will the Special Events change? Sep 3, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Setup changes between sessions Aug 20, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Setting Changes Aug 18, 2020
    Chit Chat Room How to change driver names Aug 17, 2020
    ACC Physics Brake Pad Changes? Jul 31, 2020
    ACC Physics Setup changes randomly while saving Jul 30, 2020
    ACC User Interface Request for Hud changes Jul 29, 2020

3. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

Being a triple screen user I find it a little odd you would want to use the 3rd person camera view as the way i see it triples in sims is to give you more immersion / realism of seeing your cockpit as you would in real life but hey ho :p

You can try F5 this camera view can be adjusted with the mouse, mouse wheel for zoom in / out, holding left mouse button to rotate the camera around car where you want it.

Other then that maybe there's a way to modify the 3rd person camera via a config file.