1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How to experience singleplayer-pitstops 2

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mike1304, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Don’t know why the devs closed my first thread instead of giving me a short answer.

Can you please tell me what minimum-length (minimum time or minimum laps) is essential to experience singleplayer-pitstops and in which mode it works (now and in v1.0)?

It would be nice if it would work in quickrace mode with 10 minute length only for example...

Please devs, a short info only...

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Anyone experience pulsing signal navigating menus is ACC? All chassis mode BK's activating when not Sep 3, 2019
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards something that could irk ACC users... with experience Jun 21, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Question about Graphics suggestion in GeForce Experience (Texture, Materials and Foliage) Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC is the best VR experience in Sim Racing Jun 5, 2019
    ACC General Discussions for a better visual experience what do you think is best?? Jun 1, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Easily my favourite FFB experience ever May 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions How to experience singleplayer-pitstop? Mar 17, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Worst MP experience ever - turns out it's not. Mar 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Happy New Year to all and some thoughts about the experience thus far Dec 31, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality VR experience Nov 30, 2018
    ACC User Interface GeForce Experience - no FPS counter Nov 16, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Before 0.2.0 some guys said they're gonna struggle w/ right hand driving. What was your experience? Oct 23, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality Geforce Experience recording: Insane flickering Oct 16, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Does anyone else experience "veering" to the left with an Xbox Controller? Sep 15, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Assetto Corsa Competizione-Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience steering lock don't match Sep 14, 2018

3. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

Did you read that answers to your previous post?!?!

4. iggor

iggor Gamer

ahhh it would help if the devs said anything.lol

Mike1304 likes this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

First off you should read changelog of 0.6 version.
    Pitstops are removed untill they are fixed and brought back with rules and penalities. Etc.

Pitstops will work only in sprint races and endurance races
    In sprint races there is pit window that opens somewhere around middle of the race. No refueling.

In endurance races you can pit whenever you want to but you will have limited tires set and waste time buy doing it randomly
    For maximum efficiency you will need to pit every hour for fuel and then tires change or not driver change or not

But nothing of this has been confirmed yet so wait be patient untill devs share more info with us

Mike1304 likes this.
  6. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Exactly guys. Nothing confirmed yet, therefore I was asking the devs. It was just strange for me that devs closed my thread without any info (I would also understand if they answered „We don’t know it or don’t want to share the info yet“ and THEN closed my thread).
    @Kopiller: maybe I‘m blind but I didn’t read how long a race must be in ACC (not in real life!) to have pitstops available and if there’s a minimum-time/lapnumber but thank you for taking your time to write your answer.

7. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Like I wrote in you first thread, in v0.6 only the sprint weekend races have pitstops, Quick races don't have them.

What keeps you from testing how long a sprint race has to be for a pitstop? Choose the Sprint weekend, disable practice and qualifying, set it to 2x10min and go directly into the 1st race. You'll know if there are pitstops a few minutes in. If there aren't any, pick the next race duration. You should be able to find out in around 30-60 minutes which is the shortest duration sprint race with pitstops.

Kopiller likes this.
  8. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Yes, will try to find it out by myself. Thank you...

9. Hey, Nissan is not selectable if you chose Sprint race at Monza. Does anybody has the same issue?

10. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

please use the search, Nissan didnt race in blancpain sprint races