1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How to setup 21:9 display (and 32:9)

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Nahkamarakatti, Feb 16, 2020.

1. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

It's under view settings when you pause the game on track .

2. fvdheide1963

fvdheide1963 Rookie

where do i find that resolution scale option in AC? I'm using Content Manager btw.

3. fvdheide1963

fvdheide1963 Rookie

i don't see what you mean. Do you mean 'onboard settings'? I cannot find an option to set the degree angle.

4. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Seems you are talking about Assetto Corsa, not Assetto Corsa Competizione. Then obviously settings are totally different.
    Try to get your answer in AC part of the forum.

5. fvdheide1963

fvdheide1963 Rookie

Ah, yes, you're right .. sorry for the wrong post

6. You don't have to hide any lines in AC so the resolution scale setting is not needed.

7. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I have a 49-inch 32:9 1800R curved screen a little over an arms length away from my eyes. I’m gonna hack at this, but if someone could outline the ideal steps it would be amazing :p

8. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

1. Enable triple screen in the video settings
    2. Go to track, pause the game and open view settings
    3. Set screen width to 400mm, bezel width to 0mm, side screen angle to 13 degrees and the distance from screens to whatever is the distance from your eyes to the center of the monitor
    4. In the video settings find a resolution scale value that doesn't show a line in between the "monitors"
    5. Maybe also set post processing to low, higher settings seem to cause a color difference in the "monitor angle", at least in some weather/lighting conditions

uff_, Hujkis, Lawndart and 3 others like this.
  9. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Awesome. Thank you. I had almost everything right except for #5. This did the trick :D I also set Distance (at the top) to -22.5 to move my point of view further back in the cockpit.

For a moment I thought Projection Correction would accomplish the same thing, but when I moved Distance back everything became blurry. Triple Screen with these settings on my 32:9 monitor now looks the way I knew it should. I’ve only had the monitor for a couple weeks and knew there must be a way to fix the warp effect at the edges.

Your post should be stickied somewhere. More and more people are going to want these ultra-wide monitors. Especially since VR isn’t quite there yet.

[EDIT] -15 for Distance (at the top of View Settings) seems to be a better number globally for all cars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    ohjeah likes this.
  10. DHMoto

DHMoto Gamer

AMEN! I have had my 49" monitor for 5 weeks and am only now figuring this out. What a difference looking into a turn as well as seeing opponents to the side. Thanks to ohjeah and the community. Someone also explained to me this weekend how to turn HDR on in the Windows Display Settings - another game changer.

11. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

What resolution did you set for the lines "in between the monitors" to disappear? I just couldn't get them to go away

12. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Either 98 or 105. Both work to make the gray bars disappear.

Jeremy Talbot likes this.
  13. Jeremy Talbot

Jeremy Talbot Rookie

Nice one, thank you

cooknn likes this.
  14. DHMoto

DHMoto Gamer

upload_2020-4-20_21-32-1.png upload_2020-4-20_21-33-43.png

No lines. Occasionally there is a little hiccough where an occlusion passed through the background at the virtual merge point - esp the right one, but usually (95% of the time) it appears as just one monitor.

15. I'm pleased to see more and more people start to see the light how these monitors should look. As a previous triple screen owner I'm still amazed how this wasn't a thing from the get go.

16. Yeah I’ve had my samsung crg9 since Christmas. Wouldn’t have known until I found this thread. I also only found out about the extra HDR settings because of this thread too.

17. are these settings equally applicable to 34" ultra wide curved LG monitor. Would i still use the 400mm monitor width? thx

18. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

Definitely not. You would need to measure your monitor's width and divide it into three and then somehow calculate the angle to fit the curvature of the screen. But imo there is really not much benefit from using the triple screen rendering with a 34-35" monitor . Single screen with fov correctly set is good enough. It's not wide enough to have much stretching on the sides anyway.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  19. That's not true. If it's close enough and curved enough there's a big difference as you can see from comparison images on post #7 in this thread.

20. Hello,
    Owner of a 32/9, i'm interested in that thread.
    But, i'm sorry, do you feel good the attached file on post #29 ?
    That's what we should have ? I don't think it's a good view. It seems to be so far from the wheel !
    Really, i don't find this view realistic at all.

Nahkamarakatti likes this.