1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How to setup a simracing4u button box?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Dom Tuso, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

So I bought a beautiful SimRacing4u button box, however I cannot seem to get ACC to "recognize" the buttons. When I contacted the seller, he said he had no setup instructions for any game or anything. He simply said

"
    Glad you like it!
    The setup is very easy.
    Just get into the game, go to the configuration and just like the steering wheel you have, and assig6the functions to want to each button.
    I am afraid I don't have a guide.
    But it's easy.
    Cheers ariel "

Wow! Not as easy as he says.

Can someone offer some guidance please?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Physics Porsche 991.2 no WET setup for Laguna Seca Monday at 1:40 PM
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Laguna Seca Setup Bentley Oct 18, 2020
    ACC User Interface [SUGGESTION] Effect/meaning of settings on setup screens Oct 14, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Server setup question Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Setups vs Controller Setups Oct 11, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Wheel Setups vs Controller Setups Oct 10, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Assetto Corsa Competizione / Server Creation Tool / Guide / Simple and Easy Setup Oct 5, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Setup unusual bug Sep 28, 2020
    ACC Physics The right way to setup your tires Sep 27, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Can Not Delete Wheel Setups That I’ve Saved Sep 21, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Getting setup data/file from Telemetry? Sep 16, 2020
    ACC Physics MacLaren GT3 setup Sep 12, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Rented Server Setups Sep 5, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Racing Club International AM Suzuka Pole and Ferrari Setup Aug 29, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions SETUP - Why dont you include DUAL display configuration Aug 26, 2020

3. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Racer

What is the issue? You go into the controls once the button box is connected and map the buttons to whatever function you want. The button box comes up as an Arduino controller and is mapped in the same column as the wheel buttons. Click on a function, then push the button you want for it.

4. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

Yes, tried that a few time, on all three types: wheel, gamepad, keyboard. Nothing is recognizing the clicks. Is there an order to when I plug in the box to the system? I've tried that as well, plugging in before launching the game and plugging in after launching the game.

5. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

Looks like I am not the only one.

6. Tim Larsen

Tim Larsen Racer

I had no issues with mine. I seem to recall reading about multiple button boxes showing up in the game control panel with the same name - could confuse ACC? But you only have the one BB?

7. Dom Tuso

Dom Tuso Gamer

Yes, just the one. I am using a G29 wheel/pedals too.

8. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

So is the Arduino showing up in Gamecontroller or not?
    [​IMG]

edit: If you're using a passive usb-hub, remove it.