1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How to tell where you are in pace? Per track evaluation

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Karsten Beoulve, Jul 9, 2019.

1. The base of all sports and racing is the strive to improve oneself and get closer to win.

2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Missed a good one there :p :D

Loeki and chksix like this.
  3. Bobobski

Bobobski Rookie

I’m with those who believe that there’s way too much emphasis placed on lap times in sim racing - I stopped getting a buzz from guys that were alien against the clock years ago.

Nowadays, I can still get that same feeling of excitement and wonder, but it only happens during streams from guys like Jardier, watching very experienced and talented drivers duke it out for position, inches apart (I suppose it should be pixels), in all weathers and track conditions - The fact that they can do this live, while reading all the chat and making comments, doesn’t only make them seem alien to me, it also renders them pretty god like :)