1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

How try the private official test server by Kunos.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Psyco, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Psyco

Psyco Rookie

Hello all
    How we can partecipate to test the official test server by Kunos?

I see in change long the DEV write " for official test server more info come to the forum" but I dont see anything.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer Can a locked entry list server be treated the same as a private server? Jul 21, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues How do I change the server country flag? Thursday at 2:29 AM
    ACC General Discussions Every time I try to trailbrake this happens. What I am doing wrong? How can I improve? Nov 28, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes UFLT - Online Leaderboard / Laptime / Telemetry Tool Nov 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions UFLT - Telemetry / Laptime recording tool Nov 26, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Massive oversteer during braking/turn entry phase Nov 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Trying to race against AI Nov 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.1.1] MP Server List - Password Entry Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Freeze and crash when i try to start a race Sep 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Entrylist Drivers can't join a full Server in 1.0.7 ? Sep 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controls not working when trying to play game Sep 13, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Entrylist with original skins Aug 29, 2019
    General modding discussion Trying to make an custom Championship Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How to add more Drivers in Entry List? Jul 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface Driver Entry List Empty in MP Car Selection Jul 22, 2019

3. Dookie

Dookie Hardcore Simmer

Pheebau likes this.
  4. Psyco

Psyco Rookie

Thx you.

I have only a problem…. i don't see anything private server :(

5. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

Search for kunos and it will appear.

6. Psyco

Psyco Rookie

Only KUNOS Official Appears. I can't see private server. All server on my list are opened

7. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

It doesn't appear to be up just now. Shame, usually some good clean racing to be had.

p.g.49 likes this.
  8. steevee

steevee Racer

It gets taken down for updates etc, but @Minolin has it up most of the time, as @Racert46 states, you can only find private server by searching... try either kunos or debug

9. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

everytime I'm on ACC it's never up and just have to chance it on the public servers :eek:

10. Can I assume the "test - debug" server is NOT currently online? I am in the US and this is a rare time when I "multi-tasked" during work to take a look at ACC multiplayer. I am not seeing the test server when I search for "Kunos".

I see 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9. But, only one of these appears to have any drivers (#01 Zolder). If anyone is online now and seeing this post, canyou confirm? Thanks.