1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How well does the RX 5600 XT perform @ 5760x1080 triple monitor setup?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Technoane, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Technoane

Technoane Rookie

Hi guys,

I can't seem to find a lot of information about this specific series of AMD so why not put it in a seperate post :)

I want to upgrade my GPU because I really don't like to play this awesome game on low settings to make it somewhat playable @ 5760x1080 resolution. Does anyone have experience with the RX 5600 XT and would you recommend this card? Or is it a better idea to switch to team green (Nvidia) with chance of experiencing screen tearing?

My current setup:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600
    AMD Radeon ASRock D RX 570 8GB
    16gb DDR3 @ 3200
    3x 27" 144HZ 1ms 1080p monitos w/ FreeSync

Thanks fellow sim racers :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Track Rating does not reset properly on Nordschleife Apr 2, 2024
    ACC Physics Does ACC not implement real life braking mechanics?(Need some insights on this recent youtube video) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC User Interface View settings doesn't get saved anymore [A/V intervention] Mar 9, 2024
    ACC General Discussions GT4... but does the bop exist? Dec 29, 2023
    ACC Physics Asphalt temperature does not change tire temperature and pressure Dec 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Does xbox one version become x/s optimised version? Nov 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting game does not start or even launch Nov 19, 2023
    Physics Bugs & Issues Tyres doesn't change in pit Oct 8, 2023
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Does anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DDoes anybody know where Fanatec stores its brake settings? Sep 15, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Cheating, does it happen, is it possible on Xbox Sep 10, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Changing steer lock doesn't work with Thurstmaster TS-XW Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fresh Windows 11 install and ACC does not start! Jun 28, 2023
    Audio Bugs & Issues Sound doesn't work on my speakers Jun 25, 2023
    ACC Audio Sound doesn't work on my speakers Jun 22, 2023

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Can't tell you if ACC performs better with a nvidia card in general.

When you're talking about a 5600XT it is somewhere in the range of 275€ to 299€.
    For this money I would go up just about 20€ and take a RX 5700 for about 305€ to 320€

It has 8GB instead of 6GB
    Memory bandwidth is 256bit instead of 192bit
    That's a good advantage for your planned resolution especially regarding textures.

Comparison (in German): Preisvergleich - Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT vs. ASRock Radeon RX 5700 Challenger

4. moeppling

moeppling Gamer

You'll be looking at lowest settings (perhaps with shadows on medium?) at 80-90% resolution scale. I was getting 50-70 fps on a Radeon VII with these settings. A 1080ti is pushing 70-90 fps at mostly high settings (shadows epic, effects&pp med) with 100% resolution scale.
    AMD performance is still atrocious and there's no forseeable fix from Kunos. Maybe the console release will force Kunos to fix their game, maybe not.

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

As the GPU benchmark thread shows, the RX 5000 series performs a bit worse than the NVIDIA counterparts, if you align them by price. Polaris and Vega were worse with that regard.

But the conclusion for ACC for me is still: buy NVIDIA. The Radeons have higher power consumption and well...a bit less FPS performance/€.

I don't know why screen tearing should be an issue with NVIDIA - all NVIDIA GPUs are FreeSync compatible.

6. Technoane

Technoane Rookie

I didn't know Nvidia also supported FreeSync. That changes my perspective! The cheapest 8gb Nvidia cards are expensive though.. Well, some more food for thought!