1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

How will the new content play out with the 2018 season?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by khrop, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khrop

khrop Racer

I asked the question solely because it's time for us to choose our cars and I'm torn between the Audi and the 911 or picking an older car like the Mercedes. The former ones get an update, the latter ones don't. With the 2019 BOP the Merc seems to be a strong contender, but so is the 911 992.

2. Karsten Beoulve

Karsten Beoulve Simracer

I can't wait for the new nsx 2019... it's really sexy!

Tim Meuris likes this.
  3. dave967

dave967 Racer

2018 cars will be updated to 2019 liveries, and if there are any physical changes to the physics, they will be applied also. 1 of 2 things will happen with the servers: you will not be able to race on 2019 servers with the current update. #2, there will be the current update servers and updated servers separated which i doubt..

4. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

I don't see where the confusion is. You seem to understand the fact that the Merc will also get an updated BoP. Even though it's the same car model we'll have 2 versions of it in the game, a 2018 and a 2019 Merc, each with its corresponding BoP values so if you go with a 2019 Merc it will likely be a contender against the EVO cars.

For SP it's clear to me we'll have 2 separate seasons, for MP I'm with Luis, server admins will have the option to do 2018, 2019 or both mixed together but we're only few days away to find out.

5. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Let's hope so.
    And that the car painting kit will allow some kind of custom decal unlocked for online leagues.

6. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

Is there a decent BoP for the 2018 season at Zandvoort? There is >0.5 sec gap in qualifying between the worst AI Lexus and the best AI Audi which are only at the pace of the AI Bentleys(old) or even worst.