1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 HUD bug with damage indicator

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by mutti_1, Feb 17, 2017.

1. mutti_1

mutti_1 Gamer

Version 1.13 (think all since release too)
    If you change the HUD while the damage indicator is shown, the damage indicator will become stuck.
    Only after getting new damage or pressing the OPTIONS button and resume the game, it will disapear like it should.

svenvangent, Donnced2 and GhostMan like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Improvement suggestion for damage indicator hud element Nov 1, 2014
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC User Interface CTRL+Left/right for HUD moving stopped working Dec 10, 2023
    ACC User Interface What is Minimum Message Priority in HUD settings?? Oct 26, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Nothing is saved (HUD, race result) Jul 3, 2023
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues HUD elements not visible due to external DDU Mar 25, 2023
    ACC User Interface HUD "rectangular area" not transparent in VR Mar 1, 2023
    ACC User Interface ACC HUD Dec 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Lost the ability to remove all HUD since 1.8.7. PS5 Dec 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC HUD SAFETY (PS5) Aug 2, 2022
    Chit Chat Room HUD On-Screen Location Jul 18, 2022
    ACC Tools Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming. Apr 25, 2022
    ACC Tools Racelabs app overlays and ACC hud items Mar 6, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality ACC + Oculus quest 2 - unable to get the pit stop / hud Feb 22, 2022
    ACC User Interface ACC v1.8 - CINEMA HUD Blade Count doesn't seem to work Dec 22, 2021

3. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Hi,
    I had this issue on version 1.09 sometimes.

4. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

This isn't fixed yet

6. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

Probably in the next update....probably....but I don't think.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

7. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This one needs to be a priority as it has ruined many a race for me.

8. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

This one and a lot of others things that is necessary to fix faster.

9. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

+1 this is new of 1.13.....

Before the 1.13 version i could change the HUD style, take damage and after a second the damage hud goes away.

Now once you changed hud style... If you take damage the damage hud keep stuck on screen and even the framerate receive a hit with stuttering...
    Only way to "fix" it is pushing "pause" an hit "go drive" button again...

Im One that change the HUD style several times in a race....so for me it became a annoying bug....

An Update for "language updates" that didn't fix the Spanish language and gived an extra bug more....

10. mrsauce

mrsauce Gamer

I'm keeping disable the damages value on the menu because I don't see the graphics stuttering especially when there are many cars on track.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

11. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes can confirm this on ps4

12. mutti_1

mutti_1 Gamer

Thanks!
    Bug seemes to be fixed in PS4 1.14 :)

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This now works perfectly offline but online I noticed stuttering when suffering damage. Though damage was set to max by the room creator so don't know if the issue exists with lower damage. In which case wouldn't be an issue for me as I only ever 10-20% damage.