1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I am looking for a junior league to join for clean races. Anywhere open?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Acextreme, May 10, 2014.

1. Acextreme

Acextreme Gamer

Hi, as the title says, I am looking for a league where I can join. My skill level is average, at best. Reason for joining a league is to avoid total mayhem that is public servers. I want clean races. So if anyone is hosting a league for someone average in skill level, please invite me.

In fact, anyone who is interested to join a junior league like me should post inside here too. And maybe the kind of cars you want to race in. For me, I am trying to master the BMW M3 GT2, before moving on to other cars. Maybe eventually the GT3 cars. I don't mind going with GT3 cars if that's what would be more popular.

So anyone hosting leagues for junior sim racers? I wanna join! :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Looking for the view settings file Aug 8, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room looking for championship in belgium, france, england, italie Dec 22, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for a Streamer for ACF1 Formula 1 Championship Oct 11, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Lights in mirror looking ugly (just inside car) Sep 23, 2022
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Stuck looking at car on race start Aug 21, 2022
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Looking left and right Jun 17, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Newbie looking for guidance Jun 16, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Looking for part from Logitech G25 Jun 12, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Indy 400 / Looking for Participants! (RSS) Jun 6, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Starting a new ACC league, looking for members! May 26, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality VR impossible to get reliable and good looking grafics May 23, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for a late night league in NA Mar 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions North American XBOX League looking for Commentators / Drivers- ACC 9th Gen Feb 25, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Looking for our Racing Commentator Feb 24, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Audi Endurance Team - Looking for drivers Dec 26, 2021

3. www.simracingoz.com

Were hitting just the GT3's at the moment, good bunch of Guy's, Respectful racers. All levels of Skills.

Look at running a AC Series later on in the year.

4. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

www.TheAutomotiveMayhem.com

We raced online on GT5 and GT6, until we could take no more of it, so a load of us moved over to Assetto, we have numerous GTacadamy grand finalists racing with us from GT

But Assetto has been a good leveler of the playing field! , obviously there is no point starting league racing on Assetto yet, we are missing too many functions which will follow soon we hope,
    but for the time being we have an server going most nights, search for "T.A.M League" in the server search tab, when the server is passworded please feel free to send me a message on steam asking for the password,
    we just want to keep the idiots out ( who seem to be everywhere atm! ).

It simply doesnt matter how good you are, Assetto is still relativley new so were all learning, but if your commited to fair clean racing give me a shout.
    We still have spaces open to race in T.A.Ms Assetto league, there are 10 of us atm, and we will probablt be taking 20-25 in total, and are open to any European racers

If you do come to join us for a few races all the TAM tagged guys while be chatting on vent, so if you want some banter dont be shy, ask for the vent details :)

P.s. everyone in TAM donates a few pounds/Euros to a prize fund, so at the end of the season there are trophies and when the prize fund allows it prizes as well, weve given away turtle beech headsets and even a DFGT !

Last edited: May 12, 2014
  5. insertcoolname

insertcoolname Simracer

If you are looking into openwheelers, talk with @chargingcar he's making a website for that ;)

chargingcar likes this.
  6. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

yeh will be great once its back up in a few hours just down for some maintenance at the minute we transfered servers over the weekend and was not sending activation emails so just going through the database and cleaning everything up , should back up in the next few hours hopefully :)

7. Acextreme

Acextreme Gamer

I am interested, but which region are you guys located? It's more about time issue.

8. Acextreme

Acextreme Gamer

Erm, I am not too sure how you guys work. I saw some Gold, Silver, Bronze membership and the respective fees. At least, it seems you guys are from Australia. Could you provide more information about all these various memberships?

9. TAM Spencer

TAM Spencer Simracer

All our drivers are in Europe, the server is based in the UK

10. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

11. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Just a thing guys, don't spam/advertise on different threads.

12. SimRevs

SimRevs Racer

Sorry i was just replying to a thread, wont happen again.