1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I apologize for the over aggresive pass attempt that didn't stand a chance.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Spoonie_G, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spoonie_G

Spoonie_G Rookie

That will not happen again. I didn't ruin that persons race, He didn't spin. Just wanted to say sorry.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room I apologize in advance... May 11, 2014

3. alex72

alex72 Alien

Who are you talking to? Are we psychics over here or what? :confused::D

Maybe you should get a good habit of stating who you direct your messages to lol.

zelimper likes this.
  4. daubster

daubster Alien

I'm sure that person is searching the forum for an apology right now :cool::p

alex72 likes this.
  5. Admitted fault; fault half forgiven, race in peace ;)

I apologize in advance for the faults I will do.........:D

6. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Guys please avoid this threads, otherwise the forum will become full of "apologizes" or "thank for the great race" threads. Sure you understand, thanks. :)

alex72, Shaddix and cerebus23 like this.
  7. Spoonie_G

Spoonie_G Rookie

Just wanted to know since my last message was locked out. I mean... I don't any other conversations here that's better. The name of this group is "Chit Chat" isn't it?

8. djkostas

djkostas Hardcore Simmer

2 words..... Support.....Forum....

alex72 likes this.
  9. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

your answer is in the thread that got locked out.

10. Spoonie_G

Spoonie_G Rookie

I didn't see any answer other than a person doesn't want to talk about racing here. He didn't give a reason other than he doesn't want to hear people talking about it. Last time I checked this is a racing game.

11. Spoonie_G

Spoonie_G Rookie

A racing game forum where we not allowed to talk about the actual racing. LOL!!

Juergen Herrmann likes this.
  12. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.