Generic I can't playing assetto corsa

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by supebrandon_9001, Aug 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. supebrandon_9001

supebrandon_9001 Steam check

I can't start assetto corsa and i was modding

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Nvidia's dsr and assetto's ui not playing nice Oct 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Playing with Mouse. Jul 13, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds HTC vive pro not displaying properly May 21, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crashes after 5 min of playing Feb 8, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Custom Championships - Displaying the points table Jan 23, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Losing connection to all servers when playing online Aug 28, 2017
    Bug reports Thrustmaster T150 linearity problem after playing for some minutes & another linearity problem aswel Aug 3, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Fps drops while playing May 27, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Can't find server and crashed while playing single player May 16, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds very mild warping after about 60 mins of playing Apr 13, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Change screen resolution while playing Feb 5, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash after ~5 seconde playing on track after losing asseto_corsa.ini ->USE_TIMER_PROCESS back to -1 Jan 16, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions I'm sick playing Online mode!!! Jan 14, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Visual lag and stuttering after some minutes playing Dec 20, 2016
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Playing with Controller - Unplayable(Shifting 2 times instead of once) Nov 2, 2016

3. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

U have to buy game first to get any support here.

Opel-King and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You were modding...
    Please be a bit more open upon it...
    Don’t try to break encrypted Kunos files!

5. supebrandon_9001

i have cars added and tracks in assettto corsa

i was trying to start my launcher i get this error message an unforeseen has event caused the assetto corsa launcher to retire from the race a memory dump and log files have been generated in C:\Users\Beheerder\Documents\Assetto Corsa\Logs\ would you like to create a zip file to submit a report?
    It might take a minute to collect and compress the data

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Yes, log data is always welcome.
    Did You try to break Kunos encryption?
    If so, I cannot help you here. In fact no one can...

7. supebrandon_9001

i dont have break Kunos encryption

Attached Files:

8. Andrew_WOT, Opel-King and jaxx_za like this.
  9. supebrandon_9001

i have already Purchased the game

10. Then I guess you have to check your Steam account, because right now it says that you are "Unlicensed".
    Compare your forum badge with other users here in the forum: in the lower part you can read which content they own related to AC (in my case you can see D1 D2 D3 JP RP 3P
    P1 P2 P3 FP RTR). if you bought the game, your badge should show white color instead of red, and not the word "Unlicensed".

11. supebrandon_9001

I bought on CD via bol.com

12. I don't know what it is, did you check if you can find a serial number or whatever on the Cd, to register the product on Steam? (but really I am guessing, no idea if it works like that).

13. supebrandon_9001

i have no serial number found on this is cd

14. supebrandon_9001

i have a log file for you

15. supebrandon_9001

this is the log file

Attached Files:

16. I have no idea if you have a problem or not. I hope someone from support will chime in and give you better info than mine about licensing, that's the first thing to sort out. Right after we can discuss all the possible bugs and problems and I am pretty sure someone will help you find a solution.

17. supebrandon_9001

who then a staff member or developer?

18. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

19. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

You do not have Assetto Corsa purchased as far as our system can tell. Link a valid steam account with a purchased version of Assetto Corsa in order to be able to post in this forums again.

If you've purchased it but it did not link correctly, change your Steam privacy settings to show the games you own, as they're currently hidden as can be seen here:

https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198293717491/

Regarding this, since I'm from The Netherlands I'll tell you that bol.com (dutch webshop) only sells the PS4 version of Assetto Corsa. In case you've purchased that version, you are only eligible to play Assetto Corsa with a PS4. If you want to play it on PC, purchase the Steam version as mentioned above.

Regards