1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

i dont have permission to comment in acc multiplayer

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by zagiel, Dec 18, 2019.

1. zagiel

zagiel Rookie

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface Free camera dont work(F7) Nov 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Pimax 5k Plus dont work in ACC ??? Aug 19, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds acc troublesshooting acc dont launcg Jun 13, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AI Cars dont move at the start May 6, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Track objects (Cones,sponsors plates) dont have collision with car sometimes? Feb 14, 2019
    ACC Audio Marbles dont have sound Nov 10, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game dont start after "start engine" Oct 25, 2018
    ACC Virtual Reality So you dont want SteamVR to start Oct 13, 2018
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Is AssettoCorsa worth it if i dont have a wheel? Sep 27, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals t150 dont work in game you know why? Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel Rotation dont match with my wheel Sep 13, 2018
    Chit Chat Room If your interested in FH4 but dont want to pay ridiculous prices Aug 21, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Dynamic weather / condition changes dont work and cause chaos. Jun 11, 2017
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Pitch in Onboard Settings dont work Jun 10, 2017
    Suggestions Please consider allowing people to join servers that run DLCs they dont own Jun 4, 2017

3. Racert46

Racert46 Simracer

you need to link your steam acount to this forum, then you can see everything.

4. zagiel

zagiel Rookie

ok thank you

Edit: Its not working

5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

6. Gio07

Gio07 Rookie

I had the same problem, fixed with Racert46 suggestion ;)

Racert46 likes this.