1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

I have to login to forums all the time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by coret3x, Mar 13, 2018.

1. coret3x

coret3x Simracer

Something has changed with AC forums. Now I have to login to forums all the time. I login through Steam. The same happens on my phone so it's not my browser/pc. Has the timeout for users been lowered a lot? It started happening a while ago. Was it some admin tuning something during the ACC launch?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC wont save profile, setups, settings, replays, controls and restarts with new login everytime Jun 5, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Forum login issues Jun 14, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Login through Steam Apr 9, 2018
    Suggestions [STEAM] Allow Anonymous Login for AC Dedicated Server Apr 11, 2017
    Suggestions Change "force virtual mirror" to "virtual mirror on at login" Apr 2, 2016
    Suggestions To play multiplayer need to login with steam username. Jan 2, 2015
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Analoginstruments v1.1a Apr 25, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Anyone else experiencing Steam login problems? Jan 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Why I don't see some forums Jun 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Better communication on steam forums Apr 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What's the actual purpose of these forums? Jan 28, 2019
    Steering wheels discussions Can I navigate PC version menu without a mouse? (PC question, but can't ask PC forums) Dec 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room address bar for posts copied to Msoft word fails to work unlike other forums Feb 6, 2017
    Suggestions can not enter thread forums Nov 20, 2016
    Suggestions Suggestion - Unsubscribe from certain forums appearing in the 'New Posts' section... Aug 23, 2016

3. Darcy Callai Junior

Darcy Callai Junior Hardcore Simmer

Cleane off LINE files and cookies on browser. this worked to me