1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

I started to miss AC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by romandevision, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Hello, friends!

Suddenly started to realize that i miss AC. I played it on PS4 and I loved it insanely (oh, how many sleepless nights). But I'd like to know if can play against AI on PC - is there a balance of GT3, for example? It wasn't on PS4. Are there public servers with Porsche CUP?
    Online more than ACC?

PS Think I started to forget this game early. ACC is no worse or better - it's different.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay [beta 1.0.4] AI ghosting pit entry - loosing tyre sets if race is restarted Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [0.7.2] No Fuel - Engine Electronic Restarted May 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions New to AC. Need help getting started. Apr 10, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V0.7.1 - Cannot start ACC - "Steam not started yet" Apr 8, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V0.7.1 - Cannot start ACC - "Steam not started yet" Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Mechanical damage state persists when session is restarted Apr 4, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer [0.6.2] race started without me Mar 8, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer players entering races that are already started Dec 22, 2018
    ACC Gameplay AI goes to pit in 1st lap, after race restarted under pit window Dec 20, 2018
    ACC General Discussions fatal error and VR mod started in screen mod. Oct 25, 2018
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa PC Getting Started Guide including Content Manager, Sim Racing System & the Crew Chief Sep 29, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Assetto Corsa Suddenly Started Crashing Game Engine Motion Software Feb 23, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Reverse grid race restarted by admin reverted positions Mar 25, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Kaspersky AV 2016 has started deleting assettocorsa.exe Dec 31, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Will not launch when started in steam Nov 11, 2016

3. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

There is a bunch of servers online in AC, nearly for every taste .
    One of the more recommendable servers would be Dr.Slow´s Nordschleife server, mainly due to active admins (either on the server, or reachable via Discord), Rivin´s "Cruise" server for some Black Cat County´ing and a bunch of others I can´t be arsed to remember right now.

About GT3 balance : I dunno, mate, rarely ever driven them in AC .

romandevision likes this.
  4. Great, thanks for the detailed answer!

I also want Audi CUP and Zandvoort - it's my favorite choice. Even if not online, I will play with AI :)

5. Good afternoon, friends! )

I doubt anybody would be interested, but don't know if anybody was playing PS4, but not PC.

This is a completely different game. I downloaded the content manager, autumn tracks (original) and natural pp-filter. This is fantastic. Just another game, completely different. Yes, the interface is old and looks bad, but otherwise just fine. Also bought RSS GTN Pack - an absolute delight.

PS I returned the game to Steam twice because thought it was nostalgia and dont could start because I didn't like it. I had the same thing with PS4 version - when I came in the first time, I thought it was second-rate garbage. But when came back to check for the second time - couldn't stop for six months)

Thanks to Kunos for the ACC and AC, these are the best games for me.

@Radfahrer thank you for answering that question. It made me come back to AC and I'm happy)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    sissydriver and kofotsjanne like this.