1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

I want to try AI racing. I need help to set up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Bob Peirce, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

I think it is fairly easy to turn this on but I am looking for what settings I can tweak for a reasonable experience. I know from track and sim time that I am about 10% slower than the best drivers. In other words, if the track record is 100 seconds the best I am likely to do is 109-111 seconds. I've tested this enough that I am reasonably confident it will be generally true. Therefore, for a reasonable AI experience, the cars need to be about 10% slower as well. Is that possible?

What else do I need to do/know?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC Telemtry App, RacingSimTools.com Jun 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What can fairly be expected of developers trying to create the 'best' racing sim ? May 3, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Why does nobody try compete with iracing? Nov 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Richard ayoade & david mitchell try simracing Aug 27, 2015
    Chit Chat Room -clean racer list- trying to fill the gap between league and public racing Feb 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Massive oversteer during braking/turn entry phase Sunday at 5:26 PM
    Chit Chat Room Trying to race against AI Nov 10, 2019
    ACC User Interface [1.1.1] MP Server List - Password Entry Oct 28, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Freeze and crash when i try to start a race Sep 20, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Entrylist Drivers can't join a full Server in 1.0.7 ? Sep 16, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controls not working when trying to play game Sep 13, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Entrylist with original skins Aug 29, 2019
    General modding discussion Trying to make an custom Championship Aug 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How to add more Drivers in Entry List? Jul 29, 2019
    ACC User Interface Driver Entry List Empty in MP Car Selection Jul 22, 2019

3. mms

mms Alien

I would start with slowest AI (80%), and fairly low aggressiveness (50%), if they're too slow increase by 5% until they get too fast, then decrease again by 1% until it's fun. Once you're fine with how fast they are you can play with the aggressiveness.

paul_wev likes this.
  4. Bob Peirce

Bob Peirce Racer

Excellent!! Easier than I thought it might be.