1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I would love to know

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Ochilbaz, May 14, 2019.

1. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Gamer

Good afternoon,

While eagerly anticipating the full release having joined up on the very 1st day I would love to know how much more optimisation to expect for final release. The reason I’m so keen is because this game is brilliant in my opinion and I would like to be ready for the 29th with regards to any upgrades I may need to do (spec is in signature). I can get mostly 60fps but not with brilliant settings or full grids. Being selfish but I want it to be as good as I can get it

Any info from mods or Kunos with regards to this so I can be fully prepared is most welcome

Many thanks in advance
    Baz

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars J. Gounon w/ Bentley gloves on 21/22' AMGs Mar 2, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Server rollover breaks telemetry data Feb 16, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room DC-SimRacing SimRacingGloves.com Endurance League Feb 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions I want to Love this Game... Wheel Won't Work Feb 4, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Unloved 11900k worth it ! Apr 10, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Is it possible for the US region CP servers to get some love? Nov 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Two features i would love to see on ACC Oct 12, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Love/hate (pit stops) Sep 26, 2020
    ACC Physics Jaguar competitive for league racing? Seems unloved... Sep 24, 2020
    Console Lounge Kunos, will you share the love with console owners in ACC? Jun 2, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars PLEASE HELP, I love ACC, please fix the bumper cam May 4, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars can we have carbon fiber template back, it's lovely Feb 4, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Custom driver gloves Dec 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Thank you Kunos! Let us show you some love and allow us pre order IGT DLC Nov 9, 2019
    Screens & Videos I love Monza Sep 11, 2019

3. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Resolution would be interesting. 4K is not easy with the 1060 (Not even speaking of triple screen 4K). Assuming your card is a 6GB version, it should be ok for 60 fps @ 1080p single screen.

CPU might be close though, RAM I can´t say much about.

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Given the practically infinite variables - of hardware and settings - how is it even possible to answer this question?

The only realistic thing you can do is wait, see how your system performs, and then consider what upgrades may benefit you.

5. FelixR1991

FelixR1991 Simracer

From previous experiences with different, don't expect much more optimisation. Perhaps some more options to play around with in the video settings, but not in the back-end. Other possible gains are with driver updates, but don't expect to gain much frames from this. I have similar specs but of the AMD family (Ryzen 5 1600x, Radeon 570) and what I have is fine. I just want consistent frames, and with my current settings I have that at least. In Assetto Corsa, I would have frequent slow downs when people entered or left servers but now I don't have those.

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Don't expect much optimization. You will basically need a new PC with at least a 1070 and a 6 core CPU.

@Mr.Mugel RAM is enough - I tested this in a dedicated thread. Too lazy to post it now but 8GB is plenty enough - usage doesn't go higher than 5.

7. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

In VR too?

8. fnegroni

fnegroni Racer

I would personally expect improvements from a finer level of graphics detail options, and maybe some sections of certain tracks could be improved in terms of complexity: I still see noticeable FPS drops in Paul Ricard for example.
    I certainly don’t want to have to use Epic for View distance and shadows...

9. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

No. Just in 2D 2560*1080

luxxx797 likes this.