1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

I wrote yet another Android dashboard app

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Zkirtaem, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

At some point in my life i got bored, and then I decided I'll write simple dashboard app for Assetto Corsa. Recently i polished it a little, gave it anyhow decent interface and published it on Google Play.

[​IMG]

It's as simple as it can be: app displays speed, gear, TC/ABS indicators, uses built-in AC UDP telemetry so it does not require any kind of additional software on PC side. It also features little network scan button, if someone hates writing IP addresses manually.

It's free, it has no ads, i don't really gain anything from it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.meat.zkirtaem.revcounter

Enjoy!

If there is some unspoken rule about not advertising things on forum, i wasn't aware of it when i was posting the thread. Please hate me as little as possible.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Has anyone got the TMX wheel to work in the game yet? Apr 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Yet Another Championship Glitch? Sep 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Is the game playable yet? Sep 28, 2020
    ACC Tools Yet another Fuel Calculator app - iPhone Aug 23, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Yet another AC game crashing problem Aug 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Yet another RC Question..... Apr 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I love the 5 point tire model, and haven't tried it yet! Jul 20, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC v1.05 the most unstable yet Jun 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions German esports league MSRL is running (yet another) ACC league Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Why you shouldn't race 24h SP races yet... Jun 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer There's no server API yet right? May 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Q1 release promise broken, yet no new date communicated? EDIT: there is a date now Apr 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V0.7.1 - Cannot start ACC - "Steam not started yet" Apr 8, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting V0.7.1 - Cannot start ACC - "Steam not started yet" Apr 4, 2019
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues yet another, "connection issue: the server seems to be unavailable" Mar 10, 2019

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Come on! Less of the hard sell!!! :p

4. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Strangely I do not see the number of the gear engaged. Anyway, congratulations.

5. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

That's weird. But you do see other variables like speed or RPM? Is gear number completely invisible, or just set on weird value?

(Also, thanks for the bug, i don't really have enough devices to test it properly)

6. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Yes, speed, RPM , and TC/ABS i see

7. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

Weird, i can't see any reason for it to happen. Can you give me your smartphone model name, or display resolution?

8. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Sony Z

9. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Now I make another try and let you know

10. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

nothing, the gear is not visible

11. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

I think i fixed it, will update soon. Thanks for your help.

12. Max_Bon

Max_Bon Gamer

Thank you ;)

13. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

Hey, that's great! I am able to run some laps today so I'll check it out. Thank you for making it free... :)

14. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

It works perfect over here. One question though... Any chance of having a toggle for Miles Per Hour? My tiny brain can not do the calculus involved in calculating those witchcraft units.

15. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

Sure, I'll add it soon. Thanks for suggestion!

ALB123 likes this.
  16. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

I'd love boost and tire temps as well.... :)

Sent fra min SM-N910F via Tapatalk

17. Zkirtaem

Zkirtaem Gamer

It's great idea, but I don't think I can do this with built-in AC UDP telemetry alone - and my original idea was to write simple app that relies exclusively on it, so it don't need any fiddling on PC before using it.

Now when i think about it, this telemetry alone restricts my app functionality a lot. Maybe I'll think about writing optional PC app (or AC plugin - although i don't know if i can send UDP packets outside the game, I never tried to write any kind of AC plugin), so i could implement things like boost level/tyre temps/delta time while core functionality would still work without it.

ALB123 and JO_DA_W.E.I.R.D. like this.