1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GatorDominator, Oct 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend drives the 43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in the US Squadra Corse series (LB Cup) and my company sponsored her car. Her team is Wayne Taylor Racing / Prestige Performance and her name is Stephanie Cemo (her co-driver is Ashton Harrison). A friend of hers sent her a screen shot showing her car and said it is included in the new update Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.1 released today. I downloaded the game and update and I can see the 2019 Huracan GT3 Evo cars, but I cannot find her team / car / drivers.
    How can I find this particular car and drive it on the tracks?

The top pic is of the rendering supposedly from the game and the bottom picture is the actual car on the track at Laguna Seca last month.

IMG_2906.PNG IMG_2717.JPG

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions I'm dreaming of a CP christmas Dec 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm bad, I'm slow. A bit depressed. Give me target times to achieve to be on pace Nov 26, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I'm getting slow! Nov 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 Game freezes every time i'm accessing FFB advanced settings Apr 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality I'm getting terrible VR performance/ghosting Apr 7, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Help, I'm watching a different car and can't return to my car Mar 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa to stop working when I'm in the game settings Mar 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface Who i'm playing with? Mar 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Indicators I'm driving the limit Oct 20, 2018
    ACC General Discussions No Kunos in here: I'm out of the early access Oct 14, 2018
    ACC User Interface Lap time indicator does not show when I'm improving Oct 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Help! I'm Rubbish Lol Sep 28, 2018
    ACC General Discussions I'm already waiting release 2 as a kid waits for santa Sep 21, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Well I'm out I guess... Sep 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room I'm making a Touge server! Mar 2, 2018

3. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

The car you posted has nothing to do with the Blancpain GT Series, it's not even a GT3 car. Therefore it's not featured in ACC.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  4. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Racer

That friend of her was mistaken, tjat screenshot isn't from ACC.

5. Borbor

Borbor Racer

your investment drove a super trofeo, not GT3.

6. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

the Lamborghini huracan super trofeo is in the game.
    together with huracan gt3, huracan gt3 evo and Gallardo gt3.
    The huracan st livery you posted is not in the game bacause that team has not raced in European challenge.

7. Salvatore Amato

Salvatore Amato Simracer

wrong

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

I'm afraid it isn't there, your friend races in the Supertrofeo support series that features the Huracán Supertrofeo Evo, not the GT3 car. We do not include that support series in the game. The render in your post is a generic render, not from the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.