1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

I'm making a Touge server!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Gareth Mongold, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I'm making a Touge server. It can't be run 24/7 due to me running it on my own hardware, but when people want I can start it up. It can't be run or managed really during the day because of school, but when I'm home I can host it on my secondary pc, which has plenty power to run a server. If anyone wants, I created a discord server and I can give you guys a link.

I know that the cars require the Japanese pack, but there may be a few from the dream packs so just a warning

If anyone would like to suggest a track/mountain, post so here, because if not I'm going to put it on Akina.

paul_wev likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Tracks modding Making my own track - but i'm lost Jul 2, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Great - I'm at the start line and it's raining. Now what? Apr 4, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm newbie Feb 7, 2020
    ACC General Discussions I'm dreaming of a CP christmas Dec 9, 2019
    Chit Chat Room I'm getting slow! Nov 24, 2019
    ACC General Discussions I'm looking for the #43 Lamborghini Huracan GT3 EVO in Update 1.1 Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting 0.7.2 Game freezes every time i'm accessing FFB advanced settings Apr 20, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality I'm getting terrible VR performance/ghosting Apr 7, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Help, I'm watching a different car and can't return to my car Mar 30, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto Corsa to stop working when I'm in the game settings Mar 21, 2019
    ACC User Interface Who i'm playing with? Mar 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Indicators I'm driving the limit Oct 20, 2018
    ACC General Discussions No Kunos in here: I'm out of the early access Oct 14, 2018
    ACC User Interface Lap time indicator does not show when I'm improving Oct 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Help! I'm Rubbish Lol Sep 28, 2018

3. also is there anything against the rules on posting this here because I havent seen anything against posting about a server.