1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Im sorry to say that but the Game is dead.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Phildonn, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

There is no support or updates for this since a month, Player counts are falling, no Servers, where is the 30min cp? ...

And please dont hate me in the Comments its my opinion. :D Screenshot_30.jpg

jacyhv and Piret2000 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Noob questions, sorry. My first look into this game. Dec 19, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Gamepad brake/accelerate mappings (sorry for posting into Hardware) Feb 8, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Flex Post sorry but it feels good. CPU upgrade. Dec 22, 2022
    ACC General Discussions 908 Blue Audi CP server at Zolder Saturday 21:15 start I am sorry. Mar 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Sorry to say: refund requested on Steam Jun 12, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Hard to say I'm sorry Jun 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Sorry to ask but...how does the pit-stop menu work? Apr 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room BMW E30 325i: Sorry M3, It’s the 325i’s Time to Shine! Apr 7, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues I found this error sorry if it was reported ... Jul 17, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Sorry but this is a video 5 years before Jan 2, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa on the post-race in the spanish tv! (region restricted video, sorry) Aug 23, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Sorry for an offtopic thread... Jun 6, 2015
    Screens & Videos I wanna say you sorry guys Nov 20, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Sorry, but the movement is still terrible! Jul 18, 2014
    Suggestions View Options Menu Order of Settings [Sorry if getting annoying!] Apr 16, 2014

3. 3, 2, 1. Booom

kro and Phildonn like this.
  4. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Damn your right, uninstalling as we speak :D

5. Turk

Turk Alien

Maybe I'm missing something here but going by your own post numbers are up since July not down.

There's no scheduled update plan, we'll get the updates when they're ready, I don't understand why people would think any differently.

6. go.neil

go.neil Gamer

Is it any more dead than AC1, RF2, or the F1 titles? You're welcome to iRacing if you want.

Justin Bowen and Phildonn like this.
  7. Cravenor

Cravenor Gamer

Yeah, you're right. It's dead. Delete your Forum Account, Burn your Steam key. Was nice to talk with you. Please Close the door After Leaving the building. Bye

P.s. I know that this Reply is as useless as the Opening Post. Could'nt resist...

8. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

Ok bye ;D

9. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

MakeMeLaugh, mkotechno ghostdemons have found new victims... quickly arrange an exorcism and save this man's soul.

Viggdred, chksix, Coanda and 3 others like this.
  10. popo87

popo87 Simracer

Join into a Championship no?

Phildonn likes this.
  11. I don't think the whole game is dead but the multiplayer is in a comatose state :confused:

Dobermann92 and Phildonn like this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

don't forget Marceline..

13. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

This thread is dead

Dobermann92, F1Aussie, Son and 6 others like this.
  14. Rioku

Rioku Racer

Big update is coming soon.

Anyway, if you want to leave close the door after leaving, thanks.

15. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Between September and November avg playercount increased by 100, kinda contradicts what you claim.

Just join a league, or multiple.

Piret2000 likes this.
  16. Psit

Psit Alien

Oh look, the 12 year olds coming from generic fps #243 claiming game is dead because there are no 100.000 people online are here.

Pernando Alomso likes this.
  17. luxsteele

luxsteele Rookie

--- The game itself is fantastic. Car handling, force feedback, sound, AI, etc. is really really good (it ruined iRacing for me, as now I can't stand the crappy force feedback they have anymore)

--- The multiplayer is beyond dead. I would say it is in advanced state of decomposition. I am not talking about the SA aspect (that I actually like it) I am really talking about the multiplayer, you just see a bunch or random servers unpopulated , no official seriers, etc.
    What about doing something "simple" as SRS (sim racing system) http://www.simracingsystem.com/schedule.php with proper schedule, series/championship and related rules? Maybe that is in the work, but so far I have not seen any of that.

Phildonn, Piret2000 and Viggdred like this.
  18. luxsteele

luxsteele Rookie

How does someone join a league? Asking for a friend :)

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Rolz likes this.
  20. chakko

chakko Alien

I don't see the opinion...

It was a statement, backed up with figures. So, stand up to it, and don't think just because you state that it is your "opinion" that people won't argue with you about it. ;)

You should also accept what Kunos always said about ACC though. That it is a niche game, and that they want to see how well it works. Or not.

BTW, it's beyond me why some people always have to play smartypants these days, and think they know so much better than the people who have much more detailled figures, and who discuss stuff like this very frequently. You know... like... run a business.

m_box97 likes this.
  21. kro

kro Simracer

As one of the admins over at SimRacingOnline I can say its not dead :D..lol there maybe some un organized chaos on the open servers with dwindling numbers over the holidays but the league side is very much alive !

We host multiple sim's (except iracing but we could if we wanted ;-) we have rf2, rf1, AMS , AC , ACC , PC2, RR series running right now… just to name a few ..

Its a fact that online racing numbers are spread out all over . Sim drivers are a fickle bunch & spread out with there sim's of choice . Getting a full grid these days can be frustrating ..

I have noticed over the last 10+ years or so while running races at the old Race2Play site and now at SimRacingOnline that to get 20 drivers on the grid you need like 30-40 sign up's . It's about a 60% show vrs sign ups sometimes less depending on the sim . This data spreads across the board with all sims we run ..

That said over the last few months our ACC races have had the best grids number wise and a good sign up / show up percentage compared to all the other sims we run .. so in our data ACC is most popular right now :p ..

We have a Tuesday series going on right now moving to Saturdays soon as we move from 45/60 series min races series 1 & 2, to 75/90 min races series 3 & 4 to be held on the weekends in 2020.
    Find the info in the leagues thread posted in the post above or click here !

Any & all drivers are welcome ! :)

Xavier Eugeni and rikirk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.