1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

image jumping in vr

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dörenberg leroy, Apr 28, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi everyone,

using my oculus rift cv1 with acc and when im driving i have to recenter my headset every 2 corners.
    i think it have to do with my motion sim when it turns left or right because when i press menu my rig recenters and my headset too. anyone have an idea how to solve this?

thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars ACC Image customisation Jul 26, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Cannot enlarge images on the forum Jul 21, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality VR image on screen is looking up and to the left - SOLVED! Jun 18, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Clearer Vr image for distance. May 19, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality VR play Low image quality May 15, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Nvidia Drivers 445.75 - Image Sharpening causes UE Crash Mar 23, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality I can't get a good image Mar 13, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Why is the image not in the center Mar 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Image with 1.0.8 less smooth than before Sep 23, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Devs..Many images in distances. Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality why this image at my monitor? Jun 8, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Recenter image issue May 31, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Image displayed in upper left Nov 15, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Smoothness and image quality Nov 4, 2018
    General modding discussion how to create this helmet image map Oct 9, 2018

3. marph

marph Gamer

Have you got your camera mounted to the rig?

4. You mean the sensors for my vr headsets? No they are not attached to the rig... By the way I don't have this problem with other games.

5. marph

marph Gamer

Yes, I mean the Sensor for the CV1. Because when you do this on a motion rig, you might get view shifts (suddenly looking at your feet for example) and have to recenter. Thats why I have the sensors of the rig and use motion-compensation Software.
    I might didnt understand your problem correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.