1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Include SimRacingSystem as official Content and Add Official Kunos Competitions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blame110, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

This a suggestion for kunos.

I think this line of developing could improve the ac impact even more, the future of online games are egames and competition, and in ONLINE driving simulation iracing right now is top notch.

I think that assetto could partner with simracingsystem.com and make it official content. Obviously this will raise online competitions with rating split servers and big cups with prices for the winners.

This, in my opinion will increase the fan amount and a lot of iracing drivers would turn to ac, even if the competition system is paid (not as abusive as iracing :D). For kunos, including the new dlcs in this competitions could just be worthy

For me is so clear that this strategy should be the next step for ac, please share your opinions.

P.D: Sorry if i made some grammar mistakes, my english is rusty, i copied this post from console suggestions, this is its place

TheBoss likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Could you please include Valencia in the 2021/2022 championships? Apr 19, 2023
    ACC Gameplay Open series custom 3H race weekend includes 2-driver teams Jul 27, 2022
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Can't join Competition Server constantly says 'Please Refresh' [Screenshot included] Dec 19, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions AMD 5900X + RTX 3080, limiting factor? Monitoring data included. Jan 15, 2021
    ACC Hardware Discussions SETUP - Why dont you include DUAL display configuration Aug 26, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality New RTX 3000 include dlss 3.0 with support for Temporary Antialiasing May 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay AI a bit aggressive on the rolling start (video included) Sep 14, 2018
    Console Lounge MP Server List Now Includes Player Names? Nov 1, 2017
    Console Lounge Suggestion: Include a resume session (lap race) in online May 25, 2017
    Console Lounge There's one kerb @ Nords that kills GT3-class AI cars every single race (videos included). Jan 28, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Driver Rating System to Be Included in Project CARS 2 - do we need it in AC2?? Jan 25, 2017
    Chit Chat Room When Modded Cars (unofficial ), go Official are they part of a paid Pack or are they Included W/ AC? Dec 22, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Severe Replay Stutter v1.9 (now with logs included) Nov 2, 2016
    Console Lounge PS4 version include Leaderboards ??? Aug 20, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Please include track surface quality, temp, time & weather in server browser Apr 18, 2015

3. Blame110

Blame110 Rookie

I'm bringing back this

Everytime one driver from our league leaves assetto corsa for iracing i cant do but think about what could have happened if there was a online competition system by kunos...

Im sure that if kunos makes something like simracingsystem, a lot of iracing drivers would leave to pay their abussive prices and come to assetto, even if you have to pay a cuota.