1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

.ini files on ac graphics - how to

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by andrea_gi, Oct 23, 2014.

1. burrito

burrito Alien

@andrea_gi I'm lazy :p Could you attach your .ini for this thread in the link in your signature?

2. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

No I'm lazier..

Chris 576 likes this.
  3. burrito

burrito Alien

hahahaha touché

4. What are the values in PP.ini that affects sun reflection from the road (Luminance?)?
    I am really struggling with the PP about that. As soon as I get the lighting such that day (~1300hours) actually looks like day, reflections from the track/serviceroads/safetyzones always ruins it, by being way too bright and washes out any details.
    [​IMG]

5. plaid

plaid Alien

Lumasharpen no effect?! Thats total nonsense! It makes the picture far more sharp (can be even oversharp).
    Here without:
    upload_2014-11-17_0-46-29.png
    With it:
    upload_2014-11-17_0-46-57.png

Edit: The screenhots dont do it justice after putted in the forum. :/

Attached Files:

6. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

I mean fps impact...if I use it there's a meaning!

7. zielony94

zielony94 Simracer

Hi, I'm getting sick of this my head gonna explode, I try to do my own PP settings but its look like ****:/
    Is any chance to get
    [​IMG]

something like this, nice colors no fog, very clear?

8. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

9. zielony94

zielony94 Simracer

Hehe :D THX now I'm calm.

10. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

real life have good texture...the game don't

work on this

Screenshot14661.jpg

Attached Files:

11. zielony94

zielony94 Simracer

Thanks You

12. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

@daubster "winter mod"
    13.00 spa

!!!!NEED DAUSTER AM MOD FILES!!!!

Screenshot16248.jpg Screenshot15311.jpg Screenshot15811.jpg Screenshot14743.jpg Screenshot16930.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
  13. Hey andrea can u put the link up for the 599xx skin in the above pics please. thanks:D

14. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Attached Files:

15. Thanks andrea and keep up the good work its appreciated by me for sure . :D:D

16. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

Screenshot4994.jpg

manage this... with dauster files and this pp set

Attached Files:

17. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

some pics from my last settings magione 18.00, thanks to my new 980 gtx AMP directly from ingame replay at 60fps, a beast guys...nasty

z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (3).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (1).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (6).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (7).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (5).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (2).jpg z4 gt3 magione 01.12.2014 (4).jpg

liakjim and ears1991 like this.
  18. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

Looks good, how about cockpit view?

19. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

monza afternoon...

zonda monza 01.12.2014 (1).jpg zonda monza 01.12.2014 (3).jpg zonda monza 01.12.2014 (4).jpg zonda monza 01.12.2014 (2).jpg zonda monza 01.12.2014 (5).jpg zonda monza 01.12.2014 (6).jpg

20. andrea_gi

andrea_gi Alien

yeah it's like the last posted on screenshoot 3d

monza 13.00
    Screenshot3796 copia.jpg
    silvestone 13.00
    Screenshot39098.jpg